Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CW: Why people complains? (and why r2 is always the same ****)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
    I see this is not only about Class Wars itself, but about customer service (the way I'm reading it).

Please if you feel your server has a lack of mentors (whether you haven't seen one in a long time, or feel they need to come for often), you are most welcome to send a ticket with a request (which would remain anonymous), or post here on the forums for request (we understand not many if any would do this).

On that note, if you're happy (or disgruntled) about the service you are currently getting from fellow mentors, one of our G Ms have kindly posted a feedback request here.

As far as Class Wars go, I too noticed the drop in participants. It could have also been to do with the fact is was postponed again this month, but who knows. Good luck to those in the Finals, and congratulations to getting that far!
    Mentors are not really an issue for the vast majority of players.
    They offer next to no help, in fact, they are a laughing stock to most experienced players who shake their heads in amazement at the stupid things the
    mentors post up with bullhorns.
    Newbies wont get much use from them either, as its not like they post anything useful, just blindingly obvious stuff that you would have to be brain dead
    to not know or figure out for yourself.
    All mentors seem to be is a ploy to push customer service away from the company into the hands of volunteers, saving money and diminishing company responsibility at the same time.
    Mentoring could be a good idea, but as usual it has been screwed up like most things this company does.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
      The complaint isn't about Mentors. Mentors can't post info they aren't told. The complaint is with R2 and the devs. R2 sits on info, tells us very little or nothing, and their support is a bad joke in many instances.

It sounds like this change put some people into different cross server groups, making a change that may or may not be for the better. West Coast kongregate seems to be in the same server group we've always been in; need about 3500 points to make finals, same familiar faces in top 16. Might also be we're in a smaller group, but just have servers heavier than average on cashers; wouldn't know for sure since R2 hasn't told us.

I have noticed a higher concentration of very strong players in fire temple. Hard to say if that is from being put into a smaller group that happens to be heavy on strong players or if its because lower BR players are simply opting out.

I agree that we need better communication from R2. Many players lose out because of stealth changes. There is no information, no notice that they will make a change, then those who figure it out benefit while others lose out. At the very least, they could provide the info to Mentors/forum admins and post to the forum (in a timely manner, not after the fact). Not everyone reads the forums, but that would at least get word out.
      Stealth changes (unless underhand, such as changing rewards from unlimited to single etc) are part of the game, and affect all surely, apart from those who had the forsight
      to anticipate them?

Comment

I found CW seriously bugged this time - even more than normal.

1) Randomly sylphs not appearing in fight
        2) sylphs there but not transforming when I do
        3) Opposition sylphs immune to all attacks

when reported was asked to provide screenshots. Of something that had already happened - yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
          I found CW seriously bugged this time - even more than normal.

1) Randomly sylphs not appearing in fight
          2) sylphs there but not transforming when I do
          3) Opposition sylphs immune to all attacks

when reported was asked to provide screenshots. Of something that had already happened - yeah right.
          Quite common, happened to me loads of times, not just class wars sure it happens in other area's also.
          Probably just lag, but I really struggle as a ex-dev to see how on earth the could write code so bad where something like this acually happens.

Comment

Working...
          X