Request: Hades/Apollo or Gaia(Aegis)/Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Hades/Apollo or Gaia(Aegis)/Athena

As a lot of the people in my server have these sylphs (dark/light) in the 1st or 2nd evolution it is difficult for new players and some of the older players to get these sylphs which puts them at a disadvantage. So:

Can we please have an event for the opportunity to get one of these sylphs. Or better yet put a level in the atoll for the Hades and Apollo but obviously it would require more sylph essences as they are more powerful.

Thank You

All they have to do is make Divinity Shards easier to get. As it is, it is impossible to get anywhere in enough quantities to have even a chance at evolving, unless you were there for that casher event that gave you enough to evolve 1 sylph.

Otherwise, you have to spend thousands of balens to buy them when the become available in the Flash Sale or Hot Item store, which puts them out of reach of non-cashers or even light cashers.

Comment

You can get them from last hit chest on ab...but getting that takes some effort, as it requires 10+ teams hitting it...then you need to get the last hit...

Other than that, seems they are put in shop for like 3k balens from time to time...and some event chest have them from time to time

Best bet is waiting for an event where you can trade sep or mahra for them though, if one such ever comes back that is

Comment

There has been no event chest for div shards for months.

And there is no way that we get 10 teams hitting the SB at any one time. People take one look at the top 1, maybe 2 teams and leave. Once again, R2's fault for making the rewards so meagre that people find better things to do, like watching lint gather in their navels.

Comment

Was not speaking of div shards, but there was a few oppurtunities to get gaia and athena directly in chests a few months ago...

You can get a few hundred div shards from sylph expedition elites also, but obv not enough for even 1 evolve unless you are close

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            All they have to do is make Divinity Shards easier to get. As it is, it is impossible to get anywhere in enough quantities to have even a chance at evolving, unless you were there for that casher event that gave you enough to evolve 1 sylph.

Otherwise, you have to spend thousands of balens to buy them when the become available in the Flash Sale or Hot Item store, which puts them out of reach of non-cashers or even light cashers.

It's a bit melodramatic to claim thousands of balens have to be spent. I need 28 div shard to evo Apollo to Athena. I have Gaia from a lucky drop from an event box. There have been past events in which one exchanges (free drop) event boxes for divinity shards.

$0.00 spent thus far. My experience isn't typical and I acknowledge that. All I have invested is time...but I frequently work from home, so I'm blitzing on desktop while I work from my laptop. I'd be sitting at my desk regardless, so I'm losing nothing by swapping computers for a 10 minute break or playing during a needless conference call.

EDIT: Sylph Expedition offers divinity shards as first completion bonuses, if you were unaware.

What I'd like is another seal exchange. I have 3 blue Hades seals--more free drops--collecting dust in inventory.
            Last edited by Swinella; 05-29-2015, 09:13 AM.
            IGN: Swinella
            Class: Mage
            lvl: 80
            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
            Server: Kabam s79
            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

The lack of div shards is frustrating, especially since they have given out gaia and athena seals directly, and barely ever have the shards in events, and even for balens not all that often. I could have an athena now, but I didn't want to trash the apollo I got so long ago, and already upgraded to purple.

Comment

its sad to have close to orange hades and no divinity shards to evolve it...oh well, i keep hoping someone from r2 will be struck by some sense of logic and eventualy we can get them in reasonable quantity...
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

gaia is available for bb in mystery shop just have enough bb to buy and to refresh untill you find.. so stop whining that non $ cant have

Comment

Working...
                  X