Jewel Hunt Chest Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt Chest Rewards

How About Reintroducing Vulcan Packs Back Into Jewel Hunt Chests For Rewards ?

To Get Grade 2 lv10 Is An Unachievable Task For 95% Players.

I Feel This Is More Important/Relevant Now Than A Small BR Boost Gained From Jewel Hunt Mount...

I agree, but I disagree with your reasoning. You can get somewhat plenty of hammers from sacrifice. I'm hoping once the 5% casher base starts getting mythic, they will make hammers more aviable, and they should, so they force most cashers to cash more

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      I agree, but I disagree with your reasoning. You can get somewhat plenty of hammers from sacrifice. I'm hoping once the 5% casher base starts getting mythic, they will make hammers more aviable, and they should, so they force most cashers to cash more
      Considering once you get Mythic you can no longer use hammers and stoves if they don't make hammers available to the general free public they'll be building an enormous content gap, since no one with half a brain would upgrade to Mythic without 8-10 holy forge, unless they have millions of clamps and stithy's for mythic forge.

Comment

That's my reasoning, if they make vulcan hammers aviable, so free people can enchant their non-red gear high, the cashers gotta cash to reach the same stats with the red gear(at a much higher price, but with higher "cap"). That's why it would be good for both the non-whales and r2 if they implented the jewel reward again, and maybe even more ways to get vulcan hammers.

Also, considering jewel is once every 4 week, it would make sense to add it again.

Comment

I agree totally. At this point, with the clamps & stithies being available predictably in the CW shop, it's almost worth it to just go ahead and make gear mythic. Hammers have always been way too rare, even with dens & sacrifice, I doubt I've gotten more than a few a week. If you can make finals in CW, which is relatively easy now, you can get a decent number of those mats.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I agree totally. At this point, with the clamps & stithies being available predictably in the CW shop, it's almost worth it to just go ahead and make gear mythic. Hammers have always been way too rare, even with dens & sacrifice, I doubt I've gotten more than a few a week. If you can make finals in CW, which is relatively easy now, you can get a decent number of those mats.
            Out of the 1000s who play only a few 100s can make finals and just a few lucky ones can win the bets. Holy forge has been out for a few months now and they added the next part to it with red gear coming out and all so they SHOULD make hammers be easily obtained since lots of ppl are drowning in stoves.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
            X