Blitz all (idea)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz all (idea)

TO have the option to display a tab where u could click what to blitz or unclick, so we could put all things to blitz. Would help a lot for people who work. So we could use the time in wartune to do stuff and runs with friends and not lose our time clicking blitz one at a time and have to check it for like 3 hours till all blitz are done.

I love this idea too +1 please implement

Comment

would love to have it too.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yeah it's not a too bad idea.
        Would save a lot of time for people.

If they can just wake up start up the computer
        dress.
        quickly login to wartune and select blitz all and then close all and go to work.

Comment

i prefer LoA's blitz. where you can still do other activities like MP or others while blitz still active.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yeah, that will help me forget about starving children around the world.

Comment

would probably cost balens ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
                would probably cost balens ^^
                i would gladly give 30-50bb for that option.. when pressing all blitz at once you can go afk for long time without need to check in game to reset other blitz..

Comment

Nice idea, go one step further, have a daily diary of things to auto blitz so you dont even have to log in....

Comment

Working...
                  X