Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Convert astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert astral

Would be nc if we can convert also astral so we can pass the lvl from one astral to other without the need up another and without less a nc astral.

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
    Would be nc if we can convert also astral so we can pass the lvl from one astral to other without the need up another and without less a nc astral.
    if u add 2 green astrals u get 2 points

if u merge them before feeding u still get 20 points

green astrals = 10 points each

sorry but can u explain cause i think i have the wrong view on ur suggestion
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Sorry my english isnt good.
      I go try with example: sometime u dont need astral PDEF and u go better there with another like blok or another but for change astral and dont lost your gold astral u need have 1 astral already lvl up in your reserve but so u have waste in exp astral... so if u can convert u will can dont waste astral xp.

Comment

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
        Sorry my english isnt good.
        I go try with example: sometime u dont need astral PDEF and u go better there with another like blok or another but for change astral and dont lost your gold astral u need have 1 astral already lvl up in your reserve but so u have waste in exp astral... so if u can convert u will can dont waste astral xp.
        simply feed the reserve astral to the gold and wala the EXP is transfered
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think he wants a conversion, from one astral to another; not to fuse 2 astrals together.

Please use full words in your posts; textspeak is rude and improper in Internet forums. Thanks for listening.

Comment

yes BlueVevil i want say that^^
            Sorry i would write a good english with full words but my english it's so bad

Comment

that convert astral thing might not be needed. you just need to be patient enough and lucky so you can have your astral that you want. if there will be the convert astral thing then players will just have to get any astrals then convert it to the astral they want and that would be boring. it thrills me if i get an astral that i want. in other words your suggestion is merely a player who is longing to get a favored astral XD well i wish you goodluck in your astral exploration. hope you get it soon
              :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
              :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

bad idea , i got more than enough astral that i needed already , work for it ... everyone do , thats what games for , challange and fun
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

so teryaki you are lvl 60 and you dont need other slot after lvl 60 becouse what u need u have already and u have all astral at max lvl.... nice!
                  i tought all player used 1 astral with level up in reserv and change when go in catacomb or go in WB but i see i was in wrong so nothing^^

Comment

Working...
                  X