Feedback about the bonus experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback about the bonus experience

As much as I like earning experience and how I believe a lot of players will love gaining levels at incredible speeds..

Could there be a feature to acquire bonuses by EATING experience? Like oh... trading experience points for gold or astrals or HP Packs? Or perhaps have a feature that allows us to toggle the experience gaining on/off?

I enjoy earning experience but it's a pain collecting Crystalloids before reaching 5 levels over the armor set you want to get through the crystalloid system. My archer is level 41 now almost level 32 and she doesn't even have half the amount of lvl 3 crystalloids needed to get the level 40 set and I'm sure she'll be close to if not pass level 50 by the time she does.

I've been trying hard not to earn too much experience by not clicking on the completed quests unless they gave more gold than experience or just gold but at the same time I'm still gaining experience faster than I can earn crystalloids. I know the pvp sets are great and they have bonuses that allow you to dominate the competition but I prefer the +5/+10 rage per action of the level 20/30/40 sets more and it seems to be MUCH easier to earn Insignia than it does Crystalloids even though you need a LOT more insignia for the level 35/45/55 sets I still earned enough Insignia to get my level 35 armor before I even had my level 30 set and I've been burning through my stamina every day including the 60 you get from the altar of ennoblement and doing the multi player dungeons with using the skeleton keys for the summoner whenever possible.

So with that said... it'd be nice to have a feature that allows us to turn on/off the experience gained until one feels ready to earn experience and not have it affect anyone else earning experience in the process.

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
    As much as I like earning experience and how I believe a lot of players will love gaining levels at incredible speeds..

Could there be a feature to acquire bonuses by EATING experience? Like oh... trading experience points for gold or astrals or HP Packs? Or perhaps have a feature that allows us to toggle the experience gaining on/off?

I enjoy earning experience but it's a pain collecting Crystalloids before reaching 5 levels over the armor set you want to get through the crystalloid system. My archer is level 41 now almost level 32 and she doesn't even have half the amount of lvl 3 crystalloids needed to get the level 40 set and I'm sure she'll be close to if not pass level 50 by the time she does.

I've been trying hard not to earn too much experience by not clicking on the completed quests unless they gave more gold than experience or just gold but at the same time I'm still gaining experience faster than I can earn crystalloids. I know the pvp sets are great and they have bonuses that allow you to dominate the competition but I prefer the +5/+10 rage per action of the level 20/30/40 sets more and it seems to be MUCH easier to earn Insignia than it does Crystalloids even though you need a LOT more insignia for the level 35/45/55 sets I still earned enough Insignia to get my level 35 armor before I even had my level 30 set and I've been burning through my stamina every day including the 60 you get from the altar of ennoblement and doing the multi player dungeons with using the skeleton keys for the summoner whenever possible.

So with that said... it'd be nice to have a feature that allows us to turn on/off the experience gained until one feels ready to earn experience and not have it affect anyone else earning experience in the process.
    talent requires Gold and EXP (on a large scale)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I'm still fairly new to this um.. when you say "talent requires Gold and EXP" what is "talent"?

Ah yeah... upon reaching level 40 I found out what it was. You spend Exp and Gold to increase your Holy Seal Talents and passive skills. After so many levels you need to level up more inorder to be able to spend more exp per talent level.
      Last edited by Razorbeast; 05-20-2013, 12:28 PM. Reason: added

Comment

is that why our xp was reduced to zero, b/c of talents?

Comment

Yeah... the Talent stuff is nice but would be cool if we could spend Exp on other things like more Gold to put towards Guild Contributions, Upgrading Equip, Recycling and Buying Astrals.

Comment

You really need to get that Holy Seal level up, and start doing it now.

You will find in the BG's that you will be constantly stunned by people who have HS leveled up.

Comment

Who necroposted this?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X