modify chat PM system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modify chat PM system

Actual chat PM its with window and its nc but real unconfortable when u play.
    I suggest change this system and put PM chat in bar chat where is already current chat guild chat and world chat only need do in other color and we will can play and chat in PM in confortable mode.

Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
    Actual chat PM its with window and its nc but real unconfortable when u play.
    I suggest change this system and put PM chat in bar chat where is already current chat guild chat and world chat only need do in other color and we will can play and chat in PM in confortable mode.
    +1
    but PM is already there
    instead it would be nice if whisper was added

u can PM a person by clicking on the person dial box

click on player u open a black box with options on what u want
    if u click PM u will have a new window and u can simply keep chatting
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Actually, to me, there is at least one huge advantage to the windowed PM system: you are not limited to very short sentences, as in the party/guild/world chat system...
      I would really dislike loosing that to your comfort...
      So if it is done as a new, additional /whisper chat option, why not, but please do not remove the existing PM system, which is just fine to me...

Comment

Working...
      X