Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

How many character do u have or try in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How many character do u have or try in wartune

    Hi guys just like everyone to share what character they are using now and which character is the best character they like in wartune and why.

    Since there are so many new server wartune drop each week. How to u feel about having more that one character to train on the same timezone ordifferent timezone can you focus on more that one in order to be strong or should i say better just like to know thank.

  • #2
    Weeee.. hello NightV!

    Personally, I've played a dedicated healer in every MMO I've played, so it's only natural to respond with MAGE FTW!!! as long as you utilize your points lol

    Hopping from one server to another sounds like fun, but for me, I like sticking to a main and put all I have into it, so really don't have time to do anything else lol
    However, if you're looking to actually have a fresh start because of time zones, then maybe you should think not so much as training in different servers.. but searching for the time zone that best suits your needs.
    If you like variety, then create multiple accounts and put them in the same guild, that way, you won't feel compelled to drop any of your chars in order to satisfy one guild.. especially if you find a guild where everyone gets along.

    But, this is just an opinion
    May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

    Comment


    • #3
      There are only 2 choices for me: Knight or Mage.

      Being a high level Knight, you'll see Mages and Archers put on their tired face when they run into you in BG or GA, regardless of being a cash or non cash Knight.

      As a Mage, you'll be popular for ages , they'll call out to you for every dungeons. I love being a celebrity man.

      Archers, well, they have their uses
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

      {OuO**

      Comment


      • #4
        Having more that 2 characters here and playing them all is plain sick.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

        Server: S62
        Class: Archer

        :cool::cool:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
          Weeee.. hello NightV!

          Personally, I've played a dedicated healer in every MMO I've played, so it's only natural to respond with MAGE FTW!!! as long as you utilize your points lol

          Hopping from one server to another sounds like fun, but for me, I like sticking to a main and put all I have into it, so really don't have time to do anything else lol
          However, if you're looking to actually have a fresh start because of time zones, then maybe you should think not so much as training in different servers.. but searching for the time zone that best suits your needs.
          If you like variety, then create multiple accounts and put them in the same guild, that way, you won't feel compelled to drop any of your chars in order to satisfy one guild.. especially if you find a guild where everyone gets along.

          But, this is just an opinion
          I agree with u on the timezone is best to have the right timezone as i have more space and time for the game and still time for other things currently i m using archer i do come cross stuff like archer is weak after its reach certain level we become weak.

          i like to know how do u feel about this since u are a mage which is the opposite of archer and the best character to point out thegood and weak point from mage perspective.

          By the way this is not complain or start another hate war on character since we all know all the three class do have their period
          in this game overall if u know how to build it than no matter which character its going to be strong.

          Sometime is just an advantage over the other character in arena and battleground field this post is to list all what we like and a
          better reference for new player as a guide line for choice of picking but since the talent skill is coming out maybe thing will

          change a bit still not sure about this since the updated patch just started have to wait and see about that.
          Last edited by NightV; 11-15-2012, 07:44 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            to be honest, I think the powerful start that archers get scared a lot of ppl from quitting their original chars, thinking that the Archer would always be on top.. but in any game, especially a well built one, everything evens out in the end. For me, it's not an option of power or rating, but what I can bring to the team. I am not one for PVP, but do so because it's easier to get the gear to keep up with. Even in battlegrounds, I choose to just harvest the crystals and try not to attack anyone by mistake, if I do, I let them have the kill if they can.

            So really, how I feel is this.. I am glad it evens out for the sake of balance in the PVP area.. for being a team player, I think it's prudent that everyone should learn how to work with one another instead of boasting.. I had a very young knight in one of my groups that constantly boasted he was doing more damage than me.. I simply told him that I was too busy keeping his butt alive so he can do said damage.. was hoping that it would instill a better sense of what teamwork really is.. you can't do things at level without one another and I think more people should appreciate that fact.

            Hope you got your answer out of that lol
            May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
              to be honest, I think the powerful start that archers get scared a lot of ppl from quitting their original chars, thinking that the Archer would always be on top.. but in any game, especially a well built one, everything evens out in the end. For me, it's not an option of power or rating, but what I can bring to the team. I am not one for PVP, but do so because it's easier to get the gear to keep up with. Even in battlegrounds, I choose to just harvest the crystals and try not to attack anyone by mistake, if I do, I let them have the kill if they can.

              So really, how I feel is this.. I am glad it evens out for the sake of balance in the PVP area.. for being a team player, I think it's prudent that everyone should learn how to work with one another instead of boasting.. I had a very young knight in one of my groups that constantly boasted he was doing more damage than me.. I simply told him that I was too busy keeping his butt alive so he can do said damage.. was hoping that it would instill a better sense of what teamwork really is.. you can't do things at level without one another and I think more people should appreciate that fact.

              Hope you got your answer out of that lol
              i agree we do share the same thought in my team we have a young archer with us and without pvp set so she alway got kill first but we manage to win most of the time because of team work.

              So i do feel even with better item you just have the advantage but with a good team that know what skill and right way of fightingmake the party real strong list out an example both party is about the same lvl and have the same weapon what make the other
              team win without using other help like rune is teamwork i love my guild and team member a really close bond is form in virtual world so interesting.
              Last edited by NightV; 11-15-2012, 08:00 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                oh yes, the bond between two ppl who are so far apart is a unique one. I met my bf online, we started as friends, just like everyone else.. told each other our deepest secrets then it blossomed into love. Now we're together and we never fight.. which is unique in itself lol but I guess when you share all from the start, there's no surprises.. you know the bad and the good.. makes for a strong foundation.
                Same goes with those who take on true friendships online.. guess it's the fact that we feel we're not being judged on appearance, which sadly enough is too common.. plus the fact, you have time to type what you mean instead of tripping over your tongue. I love the friends I've made here, and if given the chance, there's a few that the friendship will carry on.. beyond the game. Hang on to em
                May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                  Having more that 2 characters here and playing them all is plain sick.
                  You don't get to call people sick, Sir. There are those who can work to throw money in on several characters and still have time to go play golf.

                  I myself can just rotate between my characters with a simple press of command: Alt + Tab
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                  {OuO**

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    im running 2 wartune browsers at the same time and leveling a orc warrior on world of warcraft while in the alter.i started a third wartune knight on s58 i got him to 25 but 3 wartune kngiht and a orc warrior was just to much lulz

                    s2 lvl 56 knight-killyouall
                    s1 lvl 38 knight-princealbert
                    s58 lvl 26 knight-bamf
                    wow lvl 32 orc warrior killyouall

                    and i have no life
                    that new orc warrior is on a private server.

                    before i found wartune and quit wow. retail i have 25 lvl 85 warriors on 13 servers created since 9-11 2008 was the first one
                    Last edited by lance137; 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM.
                    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                      im running 2 wartune browsers at the same time and leveling a orc warrior on world of warcraft while in the alter.i started a third wartune knight on s58 i got him to 25 but 3 wartune kngiht and a orc warrior was just to much lulz

                      s2 lvl 56 knight-killyouall
                      s1 lvl 38 knight-princealbert
                      s58 lvl 26 knight-bamf


                      wow lvl 32 orc warrior killyouall

                      and i have no life
                      that new orc warrior is on a private server.

                      before i found wartune and quit wow. retail i have 25 lvl 85 warriors on 13 servers created since 9-11 2008 was the first one

                      wow thank for sharing you are amazing yourself i going to take my hat off u.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i can't log in properly

                        i have a good internet connection, then why am i alway's disconnected???

                        can you please fix this problem, same on my friends.

                        can't play wartune. answer me GM's!

                        IGN: ΩnOIsy²Ω
                        server: Temple of saliora

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by akoatikawiisa View Post
                          i have a good internet connection, then why am i alway's disconnected???

                          can you please fix this problem, same on my friends.

                          can't play wartune. answer me GM's!

                          IGN: ΩnOIsy²Ω
                          server: Temple of saliora
                          wrong post here please go to bug report thread thank.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hmmm if ONLY they can import WHOLE guilds XD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              as to date, i have 2 accounts... S14 and S22 (main)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X