Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Somebody read this message from r2 games help me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody read this message from r2 games help me!

Okei! I don't know what else should i do to reach someone in this world help me! i send ticket cause i can't open 1000+ resistance slot (diamond shield). First message they tell me i must have 1000+ resistance, second i must send them a screenshot, 3rd i must have it unsylphed, 4th i don't got the balens, 5th i still don't got the balens when i tell them i tried with the 1000balens and still nothing! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS ELF ORK OR SOMETHING! I TRY TO PAY 1000 BALENS TO THIS GAME AND THEY DON'T TRY TO HELP ME SPEND THEM! I told them i will pay if they fix my problem and they keep saying i don't got enough balens yet! Somene RESPONSIBLE IN THIS PLACE HELP ME OR SOMETHING WITH THIS MATTER OR I REALLY GONNA LEAVE THE GAME!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-01-2015, 03:22 AM. Reason: Forum rule 8.

Let me see if I can help you. Can I please have a screen shot of your battle resistance screen? let me do your numbers and we'll see where we have to go from there..; because your resistance combined has to be a +1000 this means any negatives that you may have if sylphed will count against you. So take that into account. Also any dimension bonuses you have will not count either as its a false resistance so to speak. It goes away when the dimension goes. On top of all this the balens have to be purchased balens not bound balens.

So at your convenience can I see a screen shot so I can try to see where we stand at the moment?

Thanks!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

just in case you didn't know bound balens do not work ... ooops didn't read magik's message all the way lol
      Last edited by JackFrost1111111; 05-31-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I totally know that! only Unbound balens works here! I will screen shot you all! I do not have right now 1000 balens but i had some days ago when i tried again!
        it says too big so i upload url: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...55749651_o.jpg
        My resistance UNSYLPHED IS 1081!

Comment

Originally posted by R239489525 View Post
          I totally know that! only Unbound balens works here! I will screen shot you all! I do not have right now 1000 balens but i had some days ago when i tried again!
          it says too big so i upload url: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...55749651_o.jpg
          well that's all I had lol and Good Luck with the ticket people they take they sweet time and after wasting all your time your problem wont be fixed

Comment

Do you have any dimension open too? Remember, the res you get from those dimension DON'T count.
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

Is that without resistances from dimensions ?
              I think it counts the resistance from the crystals only.
              East coast archer.

Comment

Elf from ticket said me i ONLY need to have 1000+ resistance unsylphed when i asked! He/she didn't say to me that dimensions also does not count! Now elf tells me i don't got enough balens again and again and again but my resistance is right!
                Last edited by R239489525; 06-02-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Elf from ticket said me i ONLY need to have 1000+ resistance unsylphed when i asked! He/she didn't say to me that dimensions also does not count! Now elf tells me i don't got enough balens again and again and again but my resistance is right! Remember Elfes supposed to know everything!
                  Well, this is what you need to know about that shield thing :

Need 1000 or more RES. Dimension RES don't count (best result when sylph is resting)
                  You need 1000 Unbound Balens
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

718 means you have dimensions on
                    it must be 1k+ only from crystals(10x 7lv +2x 5lv or smth like this)

Comment

The way I got this to work is using a light or dark sylph and making sure you have no negative resists. The calculator in this game is stupid so you can't trust what the game tells you but it usually works with light or dark on and sometimes with no sylph on.
                      S211 Tamera
                      992k br
                      I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

I haven't seen anyone say this correctly so I will try. 1000 resist is based on having 5 previous shields open. Add all the crystals you have equipped in those shields, the total of those need to be more than 1000. has nothing to do with dimension OR sylph, it's JUST the total of the crystals you have in the previous 5 shields.
                        Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                        Guild: Paradox
                        Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                        Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                        80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                        80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                        80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                        80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                          I haven't seen anyone say this correctly so I will try. 1000 resist is based on having 5 previous shields open. Add all the crystals you have equipped in those shields, the total of those need to be more than 1000. has nothing to do with dimension OR sylph, it's JUST the total of the crystals you have in the previous 5 shields.
                          Although this sounds logical and is how it should work, in reality positive and negative bonuses from sylphs count
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            Although this sounds logical and is how it should work, in reality positive and negative bonuses from sylphs count
                            when you rest your active sylph, which they asked him to do, the numbers add up fine and the ones you don't have crystals for show a white 0 in the column. That should solve that issue. Although when I did that, I saw that res reduction total is there. Is it possible the OP is adding that in accidentally? I'm sure will crystals don't count toward the 1k.
                            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                            Guild: Paradox
                            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
                            X