No announcement yet.

Bring back jewel hunt on a daily basis.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back jewel hunt on a daily basis.

Anyone else agree that jewel hunt should go back to the way it was?
    Game is boring now, at least with jewel hunt you had something to look forward to each day.
    Now its just tedium, way to many things to do, no little rewards like jewel hunt on a daily basis.
    Server is pretty dead to, they merged it when it didnt need a merge, now they ignore multiple requests for a merge when it really needs one.

R2=bass ackwards

Comment

So hang on here, your complaining too much to do yet want something added always?

Comment

If anything they should get rid of that stupid goodies link. Just about nobody bothers with it because the lack of rewards. It's a waste of time. Kinda like circuit quests.

Comment

Goodies is a terrible game at minimum. Using it in CA is stupid at minimum adding significant time to complete usually. Jewel hunt has been a reliable quick game with daily decent rewards. I'm not opposed to fishing. Underground was ok til it met DIM! Now other than shards why bother with underground. Then There is Demonic powers you removed. Lets see... You have a game that folks do together daily thus log in daily and become friends ensuring better interest in the game. The solution to get rid of it. No wonder their alledgedly selling Wartune they have no idea on managing anything. To get wilds activity back why not just put DE in place of seps or Mahra then you'd have actives. So much more as an active I skip about 50% of the content daily your failing big time. Oh and I stopped recharging giagantic FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
            Goodies is a terrible game at minimum. Using it in CA is stupid at minimum adding significant time to complete usually. Jewel hunt has been a reliable quick game with daily decent rewards. I'm not opposed to fishing. Underground was ok til it met DIM! Now other than shards why bother with underground. Then There is Demonic powers you removed. Lets see... You have a game that folks do together daily thus log in daily and become friends ensuring better interest in the game. The solution to get rid of it. No wonder their alledgedly selling Wartune they have no idea on managing anything. To get wilds activity back why not just put DE in place of seps or Mahra then you'd have actives. So much more as an active I skip about 50% of the content daily your failing big time. Oh and I stopped recharging giagantic FAIL
            Where did you hear that they are selling wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
              Where did you hear that they are selling wartune?
              7road the developer of wartune is being sold http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....elling-wartune

Comment

I love goodies link, great way to get Developing Potions for not much.

Comment

Wow, they are selling Wartune? I hope whoever they sell to does a better job than 7 Road.

Comment

Working...
                  X