A few changes might be good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few changes might be good?

Ever wonder if wartune would change just a little bit in the class looks...was just wondering if i can see a knight weilding a shield or dual sword and an archer wielding some other cool looking bows (since only crossbows are what archers equip in wartune) and a special effects on a skill casting of mage (having a spell circle on targets).

just like that

i just want to suggest a new distinction ( no feelings of getting bored of the game =.=" )

i was just wondering

maybe it will be good?

what do you guys think?

NOT ALL OUR NAKED EYES CAN SEE ARE REAL, EVEN OURSELVES WE SOMETIMES FAKE IT
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

-option for a knight to wield 1 hnd sword and a shield for extra PDEF ,or 2 hnd sword for extra PATK is kool i like it

Comment

when 1st time choosing character, i see female knight wield a shield, and male wield 2h sword.
      is that just for eye candy or will be implemented in game somewhen?

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        when 1st time choosing character, i see female knight wield a shield, and male wield 2h sword.
        yep thats simply tricky but i think its just for the sake of artwork

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        would be good right? a shield that gives additional pdef, mdef and block rate or dual swords for additional patk

Originally posted by kattzz View Post
        -option for a knight to wield 1 hnd sword and a shield for extra PDEF ,or 2 hnd sword for extra PATK is kool i like it
        yeah it looks cool, r2team might wanna set their eyes on this thread?
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-15-2012, 02:24 PM. Reason: Merging Posts
        :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
        :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

-also weapon choices for archer:
          -the crossbow which has extra CRIT and PATK or The Bow which can be enchanted to do Fire or Thunder magic DMG(the archers here have to start adding to MATK )
          -for mages could have 2 choices of weapon :
          the staff which gives Good MATK or a one hand sword which also can be enchanted to do thunder-fire etc DMG (the mages have to start adding to their PATK for extra effect)mmmm a Battle mage
          but to do this there should be new skill branches for enchanting weapons

Comment

Yup, all of these sound cool and all, but let's wait for 7Road's response.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

he not really a knight though but some kind of berserker warrior dude that we call 'knight'

Comment

In order for things to be different such as your suggestions, then 7Road must allows the changes itself.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

[QUOTE=BrotherVT;286443]In order for things to be different such as your suggestions, then 7Road must allows the changes itself.[/QU

ofcourse, same as what deathriver said the final verdict will be by the r2team may it be granted or locked away for ages lol though the intent of my thread was interesting eh?

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
                    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    In order for things to be different such as your suggestions, then 7Road must allows the changes itself.
                    ofcourse, same as what deathriver said the final verdict will be by the r2team may it be granted or locked away for ages lol though the intent of my thread was interesting eh?
                    *facepalm damn the reply with quote tripped =.="

Comment

Working...
                    X