Mount hoof event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount hoof event

We definitely need this asap, since the last mount hoof event, there are 2 holy forge events already.
    Last edited by VSuperPerk; 06-01-2015, 03:10 PM.

Would welcome a good one, the ones just giving hooves back are kinda pointless

Comment

Bound to be one coming along soonish.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
        Would welcome a good one, the ones just giving hooves back are kinda pointless
        It's a bonus and is usually in the 25-30% range. That is not an insubstantial bonus, especially when you factor in the chance for a blessing for 5x the XP as the two bonuses multiply.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          It's a bonus and is usually in the 25-30% range. That is not an insubstantial bonus, especially when you factor in the chance for a blessing for 5x the XP as the two bonuses multiply.
          Considering most higher tier players that have been doing DI since it came out have 10s of thousands hooves and no mounts to refine, yeah it is quite pointless getting even more hooves back. Good for newer players I'm sure, but for old players the old events giving boxes/whips/etc would be far better.

Comment

Even for those of us who are newer to 80, hooves pile up so quickly that getting back bonus hooves is kinda pointless -- I have a stack of 7k and counting. I'd much rather "cash them in" for whips/event boxes than more hooves, just need a decent event. Maybe later in the week, since the current "sylph expedition" event series is about to end...
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Unlike whips, hooves come by very easily, at least for those that do dragon invasion daily...even just beating a few levels give you like 50+ daily...and the amount that can be used is very limited, compared to whips

So yes, i'd rather see an event where we get something decent in return...maybe even whips? i dunno, but something else than just hooves back

Comment

Well, I have a pile of about 3k, and am not sure if I will be maxing my mounts. Only have 2 stars for all of them so far. Then again, I stopped cashing after I got terrible customer service from R2, so that could be why.

Comment

i would like to see hoove for whips exchange event.... atleast as option if u dont have mounts to spend hooves on....
                  Alchemist

S-287
                  1M+BR Mage

Comment

Working...
                  X