Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Vulcan Hammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan Hammers

Please add more ways to obtain Vulcan hammers in-game other than in the shop. It's been a while since the last holy forge event and the current event I was able to do holy forge 3 times. which is the same for the majority of people on my server. And the packs are too high priced for what you get in my opinion. I mean $12 to get enough hammers for just two holy forge? That's insane!

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Please add more ways to obtain Vulcan hammers in-game other than in the shop. It's been a while since the last holy forge event and the current event I was able to do holy forge 3 times. which is the same for the majority of people on my server. And the packs are too high priced for what you get in my opinion. I mean $12 to get enough hammers for just two holy forge? That's insane!
    yes, prices for Vulcan are really high (way too high)
    it's one of the biggest difference between high paying players and the rest.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      yes, prices for Vulcan are really high (way too high)
      it's one of the biggest difference between high paying players and the rest.
      Especially for how fast you can burn through them. Another suggestion would be to only need like 1 hammer per holy forge.

Comment

Yeah, just to upgrade one item to max holy cast, you'll need thousands of hammers. In the year or so since it was released, how many could anyone have gotten without serious cash? Maybe enough to get one item halfway or so? With 8 items (not counting the 2 new ones that won't be epic for a very long time), that's an insanely long grind to upgrade them. I definitely expect there will be more ways to get hammers & stove in the future, but it's been very slow getting here.

Comment

i dunno for what they still needed... im still not 80, hawnt buyed them, but got couple...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hammers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	546.9 KB
ID:	1713411
          Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
            i dunno for what they still needed... im still not 80, hawnt buyed them, but got couple...
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]139459[/ATTACH]
            That is enough to get 1 item up maybe 10 levels(well, level 1, grade 10 or somesuch), if you are lucky...all 8 items have 80 levels in legendary form, and then another 80 in red/artifact or whatever it is called, but those need different items ofr holy forge

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
              That is enough to get 1 item up maybe 10 levels(well, level 1, grade 10 or somesuch), if you are lucky...all 8 items have 80 levels in legendary form, and then another 80 in red/artifact or whatever it is called, but those need different items ofr holy forge
              tnx a lot... now will know
              Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

I would not mind paying if they were not so expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                  I would not mind paying if they were not so expensive...
                  I agree, if it was like $10 for 50 to 100 it would be much better or as I mentioned above reduce the consumption down to 1 instead of 5. We get an abundance of stoves and it only takes 3, yet get no hammers and it takes 5. Kinda backwards.

Comment

101 Hammers = 20x Forge attempts . You Could Get Very Lucky And Make lv1 g10. But From My Experience It Takes a Few Forges To Lvl Just Once, So Maybe You Will Get Lv4 Or 5. gl

Originally posted by gruntar View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                      101 Hammers = 20x Forge attempts . You Could Get Very Lucky And Make lv1 g10. But From My Experience It Takes a Few Forges To Lvl Just Once, So Maybe You Will Get Lv4 Or 5. gl

Ya, not more then 4 or 5.
                      But I whould say probably 3 or 4..

Comment

Working...
                      X