Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eternal Hearts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Hearts

During my usual dimension roaming i would find a fair bunch within a couple of days, now i only need 6 to level my wedding ring (60 exp) and all of a sudden, none to be found. in 5 dimensions i havent managed to find a single one....whats going on

The more you want something the rarer it'll be. Also 60 exp, is cheapskate territory, 150 bound balens, come on.

Comment

theres a big difference between rare and sudden non-existence. and i am quite aware of the cost to finish the level off, but my bound balens go elsewhere so no, not happening

Comment

Then: "Patience is a virtue"

Comment

yes....wonderfully pointless back and forth over, anyone else, official or otherwise have their two pence to throw in here?

Comment

on the other side, if they are really disappeared from dimension means it's a good news for non-married toons.

anyway, if you are really being a cheapskate and wont pay for them, try run some MPs other than EF.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

none of which drop said item that i have seen, next?

Comment

Hey I found some in my dimension today so they are still in there...sometimes you just don't find what you want

Comment

ok thank you Cymidei for an actual useful post, i will resume the grind

Comment

Originally posted by Omega-Feral View Post
                    During my usual dimension roaming i would find a fair bunch within a couple of days, now i only need 6 to level my wedding ring (60 exp) and all of a sudden, none to be found. in 5 dimensions i havent managed to find a single one....whats going on
                    I'm not entirely sure anything has gone wrong. These are a random drop from various places in the game, especially dimensions, since so many other items can drop from the "Something Strange". If you are relying on these, I have found they drop better in the higher level's of the dimensions

I have had good success in not weeding the marriage tree, thus getting it to 790/800 and you only get 4 chests. These chests it seems have a better chance of dropping the Eternal Hearts.

Otherwise, patience is virtue as Wraihtraiser said, it shouldn't be long.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

yes i know all of this, and the marrage tree i often only get shadow crystals and fashion shards. all i wanted to know was if they were still where theyre supposed to be, now i know. mission accomplished

Comment

I have not seen one in over 20 completed dimensions, so I won't complain too much if I were you

Comment

thread over, got my answer which is all i wanted. the end and thank you

Comment

Some player don't deserve a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Then: "Patience is a virtue"
                              Hmm patience a virtue. Caveman simple, so hope virtue means impossible.

I try to be patient but fail- fortunately hitting something with club seems to help the most.
                              I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Working...
                              X