Sylph expedition : 21th fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph expedition : 21th fight

when i look at that fight, i have the feeling water sylph's mass heal never work there.
    someone have the same trouble ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

maybe u didnt notice, but some bosses do aoe with debuff - healing reduced by 50%-100%, so ye if ur sylph heal while u have this debuff, wont heal much
    there r other options though.. ur expedition skills can heal instead of ur sylph, will work..

Comment

Originally posted by dae25 View Post
      maybe u didnt notice, but some bosses do aoe with debuff - healing reduced by 50%-100%, so ye if ur sylph heal while u have this debuff, wont heal much
      there r other options though.. ur expedition skills can heal instead of ur sylph, will work..
      i haven't paid attention to a debuf picture, will look more closely next time.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yeah, I had that same problem. Setting up the rain dance as the second skill on triton really went poorly. I used the stun, and that offset the debuff enough that my heals worked fine the rest of the fight. If you set up heal as the first or third skill, it will probably work out ok.

Comment

Working...
        X