Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Delete Eudaemon? [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its time for R2 to add a sacrifice option like you can do with sylphs. There is no reason to have 5 archers. My inventory is overloaded with skills that I cannot use. We should not be getting doubles either. When we go to summon a euda, the game should recognize what we already have and randomize between the remaining eudas.

Comment

Having 20 eudemons, and still not all the classes, ....

1) looking for right eudemon in the new "fast" eudemon change way becomes nightmare (who invented those tiny arrows???) as I use only 4, but their sorting change daily (sometimes by acquisition date, sometimes by level ...) and loading takes a while
      2) sylphs has 6 on page, eudemons 4 (kind of kid system compatible); if I will use 5 or six eudemons, I should switch pages constantly??? Where is UX team???
      3) on next event we get/buy other shards and add 10 duplicates? Or cap will be here? Is it really profitable to R2 to give as duplicates before we give up forever?
      4) is it good to get duplicates instead of new one? To have 10 skill slots in inventory occupied? Profitable?

So +1 for exchange (2 same for 1 of choice) or return (4 shards per unneeded eudemon).

Comment

Lol, still yet to see a patch that enable changing eud class using bb...
        damn those stupid devs
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
          Lol, still yet to see a patch that enable changing eud class using bb...
          damn those stupid devs
          hmm i not want to operate on kids .. and have a 3 legged creature for balens .. i wanna kill it

Comment

can i assign one of my many useless kid to tend to my farm plz ?

he can pick & plant crops, feed my animals, give me bonus loot from farm, take care of kitten maybe !

maybe i can have one of my female kid to sell cupcakes on the red light district

thanks for considering the last one and ignoring any of the other useful ones

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              can i assign one of my many useless kid to tend to my farm plz ?

he can pick & plant crops, feed my animals, give me bonus loot from farm, take care of kitten maybe !

maybe i can have one of my female kid to sell cupcakes on the red light district

thanks for considering the last one and ignoring any of the other useful ones
              yay such options .. why not have it solo new sky fail .. or solo dimentions

Comment

eudaemon

why dont r2 make it to where we can engulf or delete these i have multiple ones and full in my pages.

Comment

Looking forward to next eudemon class, hope the number of eudemons reach 100 before getting all the classes.

Once I saw the Zulu Rising movie, I suggest that eudemon arena will be updated so it allows endless replacement by eudemons, not only by the three as today. Then the massive army of useless non-enchanted eudemons prevail those who have only 1 of each class.

Comment

i get more and more afraid before each patch ..
                    they might come to the idea of dayly alimony ..
                    and kiss all gold income goodby with the average fam size

Comment

eres all the edus i ave come on r2 at least figure out a sacrifice button for gods sake im not using my edu shards untill its all cleared up dont want to be inendated with edus i cannot use

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1718171Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1718172Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1718173

Comment

Feed the children that you want, and leave the unwanted where they are. They are sorted by level, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
                          Feed the children that you want, and leave the unwanted where they are. They are sorted by level, anyway.
                          Level, then warpath level, then BR

Comment

I suggest instead of letting us delete extra kids, they should let us recycle them into 1 of the following:

kid shards
                            warpath crystals,
                            res essence
                            or blood of zeus.

Comment

i saw something or read something about them being able to be recycled in this new patch any one know anything about that .... and if not .... is it coming because we sure do need it

Comment

Working...
                              X