Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Party arena needs better matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party arena needs better matching

I dont know if it is problem of all servers, but if I do arena with team of low levels (all less than 40 or 55 and less) most of fights are against people 70+. Are there no people less than 70 or something happened to matching system? This is insane to meet only few unique teams in arena all the time and all of so high levels and BR. Same problem has BG matching (about 2 people on each side). I am close to give up on this game, it is worse and worse with every new patch.

You try running into Pipster, Stella or Mercenary on a regular basis.

Any one of them can solo my entire TEAM, nevermind their cohorts...

Comment

From what I hear, some of the cross server groups got changed, mainly, some of the newer servers got put into their own group rather than thrown in with older servers. That makes it rougher lower levels on older servers. Now, instead of having lower levels from newer servers to match with, you have a much smaller pool of parties to match with. If there is nobody in your level bracket, you'll face the next one up. End result is lots of really unfair fights for lower levels.

The other cause is 1000% world prosperity. A lot of players are being forced to higher level whether they want to level up or not. The increasing number of unfair fights and empty bgs is forcing campers to give up and and level as well. Its caused a rash of really weak level 80s on my server as people get sick of the **** and just power level to 80 without even getting the 70 legendary set first. The "best" part is people hit 80, are too weak to be anything but a liability on runs, and end up either quitting or just not bothering to run unless stronger players have an opening and they can jump in for a carry. Way to kill off an already dying server devs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
        Are there no people less than 70 or something happened to matching system?
        Do you really want to know the answer? Yes, the matching works fine as it is by level.
        There are no under 70 teams (not players), or too slow to press ready/start during 15 secs matching.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
          Do you really want to know the answer? Yes, the matching works fine as it is by level.
          There are no under 70 teams (not players), or too slow to press ready/start during 15 secs matching.
          It depends on your cross server group. Cross server groups with more newer servers in them have plenty of lower levels to match with, although world prosperity will push many of them to seventy plus fairly fast. Server groups that are mostly older servers are the ones with the biggest problem. There are a few groups of lower levels, mostly with long term campers carrying them, getting pitted against mostly higher levels.

Comment

Working...
          X