Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune's Farmer's Blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since farm blues have been brought up, i have a question about pastures.. You ONLY get to feed the animals AFTER harvesting from them, right? It's not as recurrent as curing them or calming them?
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

feed after harvest, calm and cure before harvest.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        The worse thing is that timer is reset each time they are fed, & at times it's glitched & resets all timers instead of just the starving one, making people lose hours on the well fed animals. Also, I noticed now bugs & weeds on crops seem to reduce the production rate by 10% (I didn't notice any harvest reduction before this new farm design). I created an alt with NO FRIENDS (except for me, because I needed to revive dead plants) just to test this. I didn't get the full harvest amount from bugged and/or weeded plants even though there's literally no one to steal from the farm & the farm log didn't show anyone stealing. It could be a temporary glitch, so I'll observe it for a few more days to see if that's a repeatable experiment.
        That's always been true. If a crop ripens with bugs and/or weeds, the total output is reduced. It's more noticeable now since you can tell exactly which crops have either condition after they are ready to collect. Otherwise, it would be completely pointless to weed or exterminate at all.

Comment

one other thing i'd like to see changed is to be able to revive your own crops so you don't have to keep asking friends to do it for you,

I also never tend to friends animals or to weed their crops as that can be done by the friend's farm it is, and there's more than enough to do in the game in the time i have available,

it also takes at least 3 times longer to fully energize the tree of ancients compared to the "old" farming set up as less and less friends are prepared to spend the time helping out.

Comment

Working...
          X