Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't make the Friend Heart Icon flash whenever there's a guild message.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't make the Friend Heart Icon flash whenever there's a guild message.

It's so annoying because every time someone types something in guild chat I think I got a PM. Make the heart only flash when we get a PM please. Oh and let us type this sign "<" into chat so we can make a heart again <3.

Thank you.

+1 to this suggestion

Comment

+1
      its annoying to see that flashing. i ust check it almost everytime to see if theres someone pm me

Comment

I am sick of seeing guild stuff flashing every 2 seconds.
        Name: Niasaj
        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
        Classification: ArchMage
        Guild Leader: Alliance
        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

+1
          agreed it's annoying
          KOSONG

Comment

no its ok..

but what is nnoying is when it starts to flash when you post a message yourself

Comment

Just open the guild chat window then minimize it then the heart will not flash

Comment

Those of you dont wish to see the blink alert can click the hide hints button is on the friends chat box once the alert icon pop up there is the function just click and not more blinking.

Comment

open guild chat then close it by pressing the X top right coener and its gone

until you call it up again by using the friends button, its in the tool tips

Comment

very very annoying, can I switch this guild chat off?

This guild master keeps chatting and chatting and the little icon keeps flashing durng my fight. It's destracting and now I don't know if my friend is online or if this is the stupid chatty guild master.

And then we got the message of a new member, more useless messages destracting from gameplay. What game is this... or is it just a chatline?

Is there a way of minimizing the messages one receives???
                    Last edited by recruit020; 11-15-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

As NightV said, you can hide the flashing without the need to open the guild chat window:

Hover your mouse over the flashing heart (don't click) and a small messages pop-up will appear.
                      In that small pop-up, a button saying "Hide Hints" on the top-right corner will make the flashing stop.

Comment

yes well but when it gets hidden, then I won't see messages from friends either... Or?

Comment

Annoying it is.+1
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Rain
                          Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                          Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

what you have to do is close the guild chat window and you wont see it flash anymore

i said close it dont minimize it and its gone completely until you call it back

Comment

Okay and in the meantime if a friend messages me, can I see the flashing warning of that message waiting to be read?

Comment

Working...
                              X