Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound Balen for any of those non-Player to buy Eudaemon Flames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balen for any of those non-Player to buy Eudaemon Flames

why isnt there any Bound balen for Flames instead of the Books skill has it?
    cuz everybody know how to upgrade Eudaemon Gear by farming in DW for item to enchanted the gear but hard to upgrade the nxt lvl of the suit for Eudaemon Gear like Green Flame, Blue Flame, etc.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

this is no bug, just another way to rip money or to keep noncash players with some save bound ballens from gettin the same like cash players, just to keep the diff between them, thats politics, not bug

Comment

available in advanced dimensions

intermediate give level above that

Comment

Yes I support this request, but it will not change. A lot of items in shop are non-bound balen only. In fact, the rare exception is when you can use bbs.

Comment

You get them from events & dimensions for free. Not in large quantity, but they are free & you can pile up enough over time.

Comment

Who get flames from dimension? I've only gotten enchant crystals, not upgrade flames.
            Those two are different, no way other than event chest and unbound balens shop.
            Someone can tell me what things in dimension drops upgrade flames?
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

never got any flames from dimension in all of my toons.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                You get them from events & dimensions for free. Not in large quantity, but they are free & you can pile up enough over time.
                and then you realise how many you need just for your main eudaemon, and some have all 3 and want to use em in different occasions.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

also never seen the flames in any dimension, only the things you need for enchant, not to upgrade that gear.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                  X