Arena Turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Turns

is it just me now that arenas has changed so highest br gets their turn last in ?

if so thats rubbish, i didnt pay for advantage to lose it in arenas and for me wartune is pvp the rest is just nessecary do raise stats?

change it back please
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Order looks about the same as it's always been to me. Except that guards tend to jump ahead of everyone not using a rune or fastest skill.

Comment

It's just matter of casting speed and lag.

Comment

Its a matter of casting speed for skill selected and lag. Eudaemon tend to act faster than players; there are times mine gets 2-3 hits for every one skill I get.

If you are always acting last, it is either lag, casting time, or both.

Comment

i dont believe its lag or casting speed,
          when i enter arenas i am first to select my skill, then waiting for everyone else to select theirs, then i have to wait for 7 players and 8 eudemons till its my turn, this is irrespective of which skill i choose.
          BuzzKill
          Shadow Vale

Comment

I am the highest BR on my arena team and do not have to wait til last to cast skill; just depends on what skill I have cued and what skills my team cues. Rune and fast skills will always proc before my puri. Meteor is also a fairly slow skill. Lighting and restoration are both comparatively fast. That tells me that there is not some magic nerf to punish high BR players.

The only normally fast skills I've seen that are getting delayed are transforming and casting rune. Sometimes those skills take a full turn rather than being as fast as they should be. That has nothing to do with turn order or forcing me to be last though; that's just lag.

I can usually gage how bad my lag in arena is by how many hits my eudaemon gets before I get a turn. When the lag is really bad, my eud gets 3 hits to my one.

Comment

mukodon i use an alt to do arena. and i dont really notice a difference in our casting speed for similarly timed skills like blessed light and apollo shield. If br would make any difference at all it would be the opposite and higher br players (ones who MOST LIKELY have payed to win) who would get any advantage.

Comment

Working...
              X