VIP and Non-VIP problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP and Non-VIP problems.

It's come to my attention that the game is getting too out of hand with bought characters. The game is getting harder because I don't spend my hard earned money? Why should it be so hard for me to get Balens just because I don't Recharge a account? What happened to the Map Clearing Bonus, it was one of us Non-VIP's main ways of getting balens. It makes me want to quit. I believe the payers should get a little boost and some extra items. The buyers should be able to be beaten by the non-buyers.

And homeless should ride around in Ferrari's, mice should have five star lobster dinner every day, etc, etc.

Comment

this hierarchy still works:

noob noncasher < noob casher < smart noncasher < smart casher <<< MEGA cashers.

now, which group are you fall into?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        this hierarchy still works:

noob noncasher < noob casher < smart noncasher < smart casher <<< MEGA cashers.
        Agreed 100%. Instead of comparing yourself to someone who may have spent thousands on his/her toon, look at the sub-group with whom you're really competing. Focus on being strong for that sub-group. Sometimes, with a little luck, you'll eventually be able to destroy the bottom members of the next highest group.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

2012 player > 2013 player > 2014 player > 2015 player ... plus whatever cash is spent to make up for these gaps

Comment

My formula for player strength:
            Money spent X Time playing the game + (Planning / Luck)

Comment

I perfectly agree with OP. IMO all events should be divided into cash/non-cash categories. This includes but not limited to:
              -BG
              -GA
              -CW
              -TOK
              etc.
              Players should be selected in brackets according to the average amount they cash/month. Non-cashers have their own bracket.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram2123 View Post
                Why should it be so hard for me to get Balens just because I don't Recharge a account?
                You can gain bound balens for free. I know, it is not the same as normal balens, but you can buy many things with them. The best source is DW, then map clearing bonus, daily check-in, guild altar...

What happened to the Map Clearing Bonus, it was one of us Non-VIP's main ways of getting balens.
                I dont know. What happened to it? I can still see it there.

I believe the payers should get a little boost and some extra items. The buyers should be able to be beaten by the non-buyers.
                As Arlad wrote, non-cashers still can beat cashers. It only depends how smart they play. Do not rush levels is one part of strategy. You can not start game as non casher and think that you can beat every level 80s when you get there.

Comment

Working...
                X