Dimension Invasion problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Invasion problem

I logged on this afternoon and saw a notice that my advanced dimension had been invaded. I went through and took back all the towers he had stolen from me. Now it says I occupy all 10 levels again, however it still says my dimension has invaders. If I took back all my towers, shouldn't the invader be kicked out?

After you took all 10 towers, did you get a message saying you have driven that person out? If not, go look for his base and take that too if you have not done so.

Comment

You need to find and defeat their base in addition to any towers they took to boot them out of your dimension.

Comment

I searched for a base of theirs and saw none... can they hide it somehow? wouldn't it be visible like every other square that either of us has stepped on?

Comment

Yes, it should be visible. IIRC, their base could be on any of the floors you have completed.
          Last edited by R262181389; 06-03-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

It normally puts their base on the last level you have reached, from what I've heard, so look on level 10 first. But it will have to be there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              It normally puts their base on the last level you have reached, from what I've heard, so look on level 10 first. But it will have to be there somewhere.
              no. it could be anywhere on the levels he cleared.
              for example: person A cleared 7, so when person B invades, his base could be anywhere between 1-7, but cant be in 8-10.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

found it... thanx guys

Comment

Working...
                X