No announcement yet.

How about a real CW and Cross Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True that, it was totally moronic move to separate servers like this, players are already dropping like flies and these brainless baboons separate servers like they have nothing better to do.Its offence to all the ppl that spend money on their characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      well this is who won class wars for knights on my euro server [ATTACH=CONFIG]139914[/ATTACH]
      Yeah saw that, would like to know the other top 16. Never heard of that tedeus and i got into top 16 for the first time on last cw, wonder who's on that side of cw.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        seeing his server maybe relatevly new servers got separated, maybe 400+
        on my euro server alci was euro server 207 and budz4life server 371 both old servers and they were always in my euro server for cw now they split

nothing to do with being a new server at all

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          on my euro server alci was euro server 207 and budz4life server 371 both old servers and they were always in my euro server for cw now they split

nothing to do with being a new server at all
          And you play on 400+ server, yes? And you have a cw winner from 400+server, yes? And you don't see any players from older servers in your ranking, yes? And you dont find any logic behind this, yes....?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

And you play on 400+ server, yes? And you have a cw winner from 400+server, yes? And you don't see any players from older servers in your ranking, yes? And you dont find any logic behind this, yes....?
            For CW it maybe nice but for cross server things like bg and arena it will have a negative impact over time. Logged my lvl 50 alt in and jumped in a bg and was surprised to see only one other guy on the enemy team.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              For CW it maybe nice but for cross server things like bg and arena it will have a negative impact over time. Logged my lvl 50 alt in and jumped in a bg and was surprised to see only one other guy on the enemy team.
              So for 2 years the main theme for bg was "Why we need to fight players from much older servers when ours is just few months old" and now is "Why there is noone to fight in the bg bracket that we wanted to happen for 2 years"......carefull what you wish for

I also want the bg/arena by br to happen, everyone wants that, right?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

no i play on kabam server 26 old server

Comment

So for 2 years the main theme for bg was "Why we need to fight players from much older servers when ours is just few months old" and now is "Why there is noone to fight in the bg bracket that we wanted to happen for 2 years"......carefull what you wish for

I also want the bg/arena by br to happen, everyone wants that, right?
                  So if my server started in april why am I fighting ppl who started in march?
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    So if my server started in april why am I fighting ppl who started in march?
                    Made my day, intended or not, doesn't matter ;p

Comment

Working...
                    X