X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25818245
    replied
    Eudemon

This is ** i have been trying to get a new eudemon for sometime now and all i get is sancturary hunters you need to fix this **** where we can choose what we want when we want it i have spent countless hrs and money trying to get the shards for a new one and when i do i get another hunter R 2 YOU OWE ME FIX THIS **** NOW

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    Knights are the best, I wouldn't want anything else if I was a mage : P

Or maybe an archer eudaemon, or a mage lol

Anyway, I heard if you get 4 more knights, you can build a castle and summon them all around a Round Table lol

edit. there's your title ''Knight of The Round Table'' ^^

Maybe a forum moderator can at least change your forum title to that hehe

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    ouch zorich. thats some daaaamn bad cupcakes

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.
    Damn, there SHOULD be a title for having 2 full pages of the same type of Kid .

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I'm at 8/8 Knights. When I go to get a 9th Eudaemon, I'll let y'all know if there's even a 3rd page for them.

Leave a comment:

• Stevekerr172
    replied
    I got one of each as well and feel very lucky . Sorry for your bad luck

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	euda.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1714621

sorry all...just had to :P (and yep was damn lucky )

Leave a comment:

• Loufene
    replied
    Fix your damn random number generator for trading in Marks. I now have 6 Daemon mages. That is NOT random. It takes long enough to get 5 marks, then you keep giving me mages. Either adjust the odds with each same type gained or give us an event to exchange 3 0r 4 for another type, or give us more inventory space to keep all the different class skills you keep giving us

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    So far I have 3 mages and 2 archers. Been trying to get a knight to free up space, will not bother upgrading the knight right now. Already have my archer at level 8 and mage at level 9. I am pretty happy that I got a mage without to much trouble.

Leave a comment:

• R274038
    replied
    i have 1 sacred knight one hunter i have 6 slots of scrolls for mage i cant take diamonds off to forged gear inventory only room for 2 to 5 free spaces everytime go in hot events fulled again your game devs are idiots.no wonder alot of ppl left the game i had over 20 accts in my guild im only actived out of 3.ty R2games for screwing a great game just to be greedy to spend balens to cleared inventory.telled your game devs played this up to 12 hours a day with game freezes,lagged screen moving up and down and inventory see how many stayed to played this

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.

Leave a comment:

• lolozaur
    replied
    this game is done stupid or economists?

Only a human mind, this game could thinking give three (3) eudaemon knight after another and you can not delete any.
    Or the mind of an economist, I knew not understand anything.
    I see only 4 seats available eudaemons.
    Is anyone so good as to tell the economist, that either increases the number of available seats, or allow us to delete the aberrations created by his sick mind?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-01-2015, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Laylia
    replied
    Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]140178[/ATTACH]Sorry but I can't help it the more I read your post, the more I do this [ATTACH=CONFIG]140178[/ATTACH]
    Ty for your sympathy in my plight

Watch this space - I have 4 shards now and eagerly anticipate the arrival of my new Eudaemon any day now!

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    Originally posted by Laylia View Post
    I now have 5 Eudaemons - the 5th automatically opened page 2 leaving the FOUR hunters on page 1 - so what did I get?

A FIFTH HUNTER - this is beyond the joke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
Views:	3
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1713872Sorry but I can't help it the more I read your post, the more I do this Click image for larger version

Name:	SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
Views:	3
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1713872

Leave a comment:

• Laylia
    replied
    I now have 5 Eudaemons - the 5th automatically opened page 2 leaving the FOUR hunters on page 1 - so what did I get?

A FIFTH HUNTER - this is beyond the joke.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X