Eudaemon - Need answers pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon - Need answers pls

so I get that you can CHOOSE your first Eudaemon and after that they are "RANDOM"

so I CHOOSE a Hunter, then I got a 2nd random Hunter, then I got a 3rd random Hunter, and finally for my 4th I got a random Hunter

So now I have 4 hunters and no way to delete, sell, put up for adoption or indeed murder cos thats what I feel like doing.

What will happen when I have enough to RANDOMLY get a 5th?
    Will I even be able to get a 5th?
    Will a 5th give me an option to delete one of my others before I get it?

Anyone else been as unlucky as me and have any answer pls?

im pretty sure you will get a 5th Hunter.... 2 hunters and 2 mages here so not as bad as yours

Comment

you are not the only one who got same type of Eudaemon. I got two mages and I decided I am not going to get any more until there is away of making the second more useful. Either by deleting, sacrificing or just being able to fuse into my first one.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

any moderator have any info on this pls?

Comment

I doubt the Moderators know they get told very little in advance they tend to find out the same time we do. They might be able to find out if there are any plans but I am sure they will still not be told. The moderators main job is to look after the forum.

DarkMeph

Comment

Sadly, we have no update on this at this juncture in time. I do not know if or when we will be able to have the ability to delete, sacrifice, abandon or what have you with the Eudaemons.. however I do know that it has been asked for on more then one occasion and we are incredibly hopeful that they will give the ability to do something with these duplicates because right now I can only imagine your frustration levels.

Just hang in there and know that we have passed along this suggestion and that not only us mentors/mods read the forums so you never know who is reading or watching and taking note of these suggestions as well.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Mentor_Magik do you know what the max amount of Eudaemons you can have?

DarkMeph

Comment

If there is no limit, lack of delete is not a problem. Still, I think the game has gamble even when its completely unnecessary. See how much money R2 loses for example, because ppl dont buy sylph skills because replacing is too risky.

Comment

I got my fifth Mon and a page 2 opened up.

4 mages, and 1 knight (finally!)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                    Mentor_Magik do you know what the max amount of Eudaemons you can have?

DarkMeph
                    So far I have not seen an official limit personally. I know a few people who have four and one or two who say they have five. it could be very well like Sylphs where when you have reached the maximum you get a roster full message. But as to date, I have not seen a limit on the amount you are able to possess... though I will keep trying to get you a 100% conclusive number because I think we are all curious as to this one.

Should I succeed in such I will be glad to come back and update you all on my findings.

As for R227123782 I have never seen anyone with five. I've seen people say they have it though, for the sake of more information could you show us a screen shot so I can personally update my information files? That would be a big help thanks.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

This is one thing I don't get with this game. Why does this company not release this type of info? Instead, they make us jump through hoops trying to find out. Heck, even the mentors can't even find out.

Comment

I now have 5 Eudaemons - the 5th automatically opened page 2 leaving the FOUR hunters on page 1 - so what did I get?

A FIFTH HUNTER - this is beyond the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Laylia View Post
                          I now have 5 Eudaemons - the 5th automatically opened page 2 leaving the FOUR hunters on page 1 - so what did I get?

A FIFTH HUNTER - this is beyond the joke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
Views:	3
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1713872Sorry but I can't help it the more I read your post, the more I do this Click image for larger version

Name:	SmileyROFLMFAO.gif
Views:	3
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1713872

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]140178[/ATTACH]Sorry but I can't help it the more I read your post, the more I do this [ATTACH=CONFIG]140178[/ATTACH]
                            Ty for your sympathy in my plight

Watch this space - I have 4 shards now and eagerly anticipate the arrival of my new Eudaemon any day now!

Comment

this game is done stupid or economists?

Only a human mind, this game could thinking give three (3) eudaemon knight after another and you can not delete any.
                              Or the mind of an economist, I knew not understand anything.
                              I see only 4 seats available eudaemons.
                              Is anyone so good as to tell the economist, that either increases the number of available seats, or allow us to delete the aberrations created by his sick mind?
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-01-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X