Eudaemon - Need answers pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.

Comment

i have 1 sacred knight one hunter i have 6 slots of scrolls for mage i cant take diamonds off to forged gear inventory only room for 2 to 5 free spaces everytime go in hot events fulled again your game devs are idiots.no wonder alot of ppl left the game i had over 20 accts in my guild im only actived out of 3.ty R2games for screwing a great game just to be greedy to spend balens to cleared inventory.telled your game devs played this up to 12 hours a day with game freezes,lagged screen moving up and down and inventory see how many stayed to played this

Comment

So far I have 3 mages and 2 archers. Been trying to get a knight to free up space, will not bother upgrading the knight right now. Already have my archer at level 8 and mage at level 9. I am pretty happy that I got a mage without to much trouble.

Comment

Fix your damn random number generator for trading in Marks. I now have 6 Daemon mages. That is NOT random. It takes long enough to get 5 marks, then you keep giving me mages. Either adjust the odds with each same type gained or give us an event to exchange 3 0r 4 for another type, or give us more inventory space to keep all the different class skills you keep giving us

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	euda.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1714621

sorry all...just had to :P (and yep was damn lucky )
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I got one of each as well and feel very lucky . Sorry for your bad luck

Comment

I'm at 8/8 Knights. When I go to get a 9th Eudaemon, I'll let y'all know if there's even a 3rd page for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.
                  Damn, there SHOULD be a title for having 2 full pages of the same type of Kid .

Comment

ouch zorich. thats some daaaamn bad cupcakes
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Knights are the best, I wouldn't want anything else if I was a mage : P

Or maybe an archer eudaemon, or a mage lol

Anyway, I heard if you get 4 more knights, you can build a castle and summon them all around a Round Table lol

edit. there's your title ''Knight of The Round Table'' ^^

Maybe a forum moderator can at least change your forum title to that hehe

Comment

Eudemon

This is ** i have been trying to get a new eudemon for sometime now and all i get is sancturary hunters you need to fix this **** where we can choose what we want when we want it i have spent countless hrs and money trying to get the shards for a new one and when i do i get another hunter R 2 YOU OWE ME FIX THIS **** NOW

Comment

This is (yet another) bug.

NO ONE I have met has gotten another Kid that is different from their first one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	euda.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1714676

well, now ya have met one
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Ok so im now running out of patience FAST - I have 7 yes that's SEVEN Hunters

Comment

Guess what. I went to get my 9th kid and won't open a 3rd page. Says my space is full. Enjoy that.

Hoping it's fixed in the patch. I already put a ticket in to have some of my L1 Knights deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X