Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon - Need answers pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.

Comment

i have 1 sacred knight one hunter i have 6 slots of scrolls for mage i cant take diamonds off to forged gear inventory only room for 2 to 5 free spaces everytime go in hot events fulled again your game devs are idiots.no wonder alot of ppl left the game i had over 20 accts in my guild im only actived out of 3.ty R2games for screwing a great game just to be greedy to spend balens to cleared inventory.telled your game devs played this up to 12 hours a day with game freezes,lagged screen moving up and down and inventory see how many stayed to played this

Comment

So far I have 3 mages and 2 archers. Been trying to get a knight to free up space, will not bother upgrading the knight right now. Already have my archer at level 8 and mage at level 9. I am pretty happy that I got a mage without to much trouble.

Comment

Fix your damn random number generator for trading in Marks. I now have 6 Daemon mages. That is NOT random. It takes long enough to get 5 marks, then you keep giving me mages. Either adjust the odds with each same type gained or give us an event to exchange 3 0r 4 for another type, or give us more inventory space to keep all the different class skills you keep giving us

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	euda.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1714621

sorry all...just had to :P (and yep was damn lucky )
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I got one of each as well and feel very lucky . Sorry for your bad luck

Comment

I'm at 8/8 Knights. When I go to get a 9th Eudaemon, I'll let y'all know if there's even a 3rd page for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Only 3 ?

You need at least 8 knights to get the Zorich's curse title.
                  Damn, there SHOULD be a title for having 2 full pages of the same type of Kid .

Comment

ouch zorich. thats some daaaamn bad cupcakes
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Knights are the best, I wouldn't want anything else if I was a mage : P

Or maybe an archer eudaemon, or a mage lol

Anyway, I heard if you get 4 more knights, you can build a castle and summon them all around a Round Table lol

edit. there's your title ''Knight of The Round Table'' ^^

Maybe a forum moderator can at least change your forum title to that hehe

Comment

Eudemon

This is ** i have been trying to get a new eudemon for sometime now and all i get is sancturary hunters you need to fix this **** where we can choose what we want when we want it i have spent countless hrs and money trying to get the shards for a new one and when i do i get another hunter R 2 YOU OWE ME FIX THIS **** NOW

Comment

This is (yet another) bug.

NO ONE I have met has gotten another Kid that is different from their first one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	euda.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1714676

well, now ya have met one
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Ok so im now running out of patience FAST - I have 7 yes that's SEVEN Hunters

Comment

Guess what. I went to get my 9th kid and won't open a 3rd page. Says my space is full. Enjoy that.

Hoping it's fixed in the patch. I already put a ticket in to have some of my L1 Knights deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X