Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feedback on the new changes

Hi
    first of i love the horses they are all cute but i wanna give some feedback which i think r2 should consider

The annoying message reminder from guild chat
    Click image for larger version

Name:	change 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1733459
    the reminder is better off not glowing each time someone responds
    its really annoying when ur trying to talk to others via PM
    i love the chat box but the messages are better off on the bottom side of the page
    this glow reminder is good if it only works in guild chamber

2. AFK option in catacombs
    yea i know we can blitz right through it but for those who like to actually want to go inside and AFK there till they reach a certain lvl is some like me who like me who has not gotten to 100 level in catacombs
    i think it would be nice if we can go in and AFK in there but at the same time blitz all the way through too

3. the chat letter
    the letters in chat box are too small it would be nice if it can be increased in size or bold a little

4. the lag when entering multi player arena

5. the astral spam lag

when u spam on one planet u tend to lag alot

6. the match ups in arena is messed a little cause i as a level 45+ saw a level 30 with me and worst part is they were killed so fast (i felt bad)

7. minimize the blitz box
    when i activate blitz u can't use anything else and it kinda brings u down so i propose a way we can minimize it and do other things too

8. the max capacity halt

i think there shouldn't be a limit on how much gold u can get cause truthfully i get close to millions of gold all the time and if i see the limit
    then it just brings be down cause i cannot surpass it and i don't wanna waste my gold on warehouse which is worthless for me and it takes away my gold just to upgrade so like always we can bring up our gold as much as we want but if capacity is breached then it comes in red letters thats all

9. movement speed reduction
    when ur in BG and become a transporter ur movement speed is reduced by 50%
    even on horse we get only 30% for starters and if we must have movement speed reduced then the opponents will catch up to us and get us into a fight so please remove the restriction of movement speed also i LOVE the fact we get the resource in 1 sec this will prevent interruptions

well these are what i think also next time onwards please R2 don't give too many updates in 1 go
    take ur time send 1 by 1
    i am sure players are patient enough to wait for what they want right please
    too many updates in 1 go is cause soo many problems send little by little and i am sure things will be much better

THANK U
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-15-2012, 08:34 PM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

well for number 1 you can open the guild chat then drop it down the hart will not flash when new guild massages pop up but a new guild bubble will be right above the recharge button and that will glow when new guild massages pop up instead of the hart.

Now for number 2 you can just blitz a few levels at a time and stop on a few floors before reaching the floor you haven't passed yet then go in and do it your self its like afk but way better no hp potions or troop count gets used and its way faster.

Comment

u can turn guild notifcations off

Comment

how do you turn guild notifications off plz

Comment

u can't turn it off but u can hide the hint

here Click image for larger version

Name:	hide hint.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1662439
          i am saying a turn of button
          meaning old records will not be stored
          so unless u open the tab in guild chamber
          it will not work
          thats all

also gagm200 i agree with u we can blitz through the catacombs and saves us pots and troops but i like to fight the bosses i mean all the bosses myself cause they are fun to watch when they die its quite hysterical
          so all i am saying is keep an AFK function inside and let there be blitz so we are all happy right
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i like the warehouse idea.. but to add to it.. if you get plundered while in the red.. the plunderer gets all gold above your warehouse lvl PLUS the normal take...

Comment

You can turn off guild chat notifications.

Go into your big guild chat window, and then click on the "..." button at the top left of the typing box (where you would type and enter your messages). Hover over it with your mouse cursor and a small window will pop up saying "Disable Notifications." Click it and it will have a red "banned" (I forget the actual name) symbol on it, signifying that the guild chat notifications have been turned off.

After you've done that, then nothing will flash unless you enable notifications again.
              In-Game Name: Drayga
              Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
              Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
              Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

what I was saying is you can blitz 5 lvls or 4 lvls and stop then fight a few then blitz a few more lvls and so on like that blitz is just like afk just a bit more clicking to stop blitz and to go in.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                  what I was saying is you can blitz 5 lvls or 4 lvls and stop then fight a few then blitz a few more lvls and so on like that blitz is just like afk just a bit more clicking to stop blitz and to go in.
                  yes i get ur point

but what about mobs whom i have not passed
                  like the boss i have not defeated before is not defeated but the mobs will still be next and fighting them = pointless
                  seeing that they are not worth seeing

if they were like hard as bosses then it would be good but they die too fast so i think an AFK button will still benefit
                  there is no harm right

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    yes i get ur point

but what about mobs whom i have not passed
                    like the boss i have not defeated before is not defeated but the mobs will still be next and fighting them = pointless
                    seeing that they are not worth seeing

if they were like hard as bosses then it would be good but they die too fast so i think an AFK button will still benefit
                    there is no harm right
                    Me: Reached room 80.
                    Blitz to room 76 and then continue manually to build rage and attempt 80 again myself because Blitz cant pass a room you have no defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by LamiaArcher View Post
                      Me: Reached room 80.
                      Blitz to room 76 and then continue manually to build rage and attempt 80 again myself because Blitz cant pass a room you have no defeated.
                      exactly
                      thats the thing
                      what if u haven't passed all the way
                      blitz is usefull for the higher levels not for the lower levels

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Some of your suggestion are good.
                        and please GM consider this one too, about mount.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Rider-Mount

Comment

i think the arena now gives too much insignias. not that i'm sad about it. but it does... all the hard work before is almost wasted... 15-5 is too much diff from 3-1. also, the 2 hours allotted is also too long.

i also miss the arena within server only. I wish one of the arena is inter-server while one is within server only, like old times. i love the competition it give when you have to arena with the top players of your own server...

i wish they'll remove the one hour gap between arena and bg so that bg/wb will be same time as before.

i miss afk mode in cata so i can watch what my character's AI is doing.

Comment

u can't turn it off but u can hide the hint

here [ATTACH=CONFIG]28338[/ATTACH]
                            i am saying a turn of button
                            meaning old records will not be stored
                            so unless u open the tab in guild chamber
                            it will not work
                            thats all

also gagm200 i agree with u we can blitz through the catacombs and saves us pots and troops but i like to fight the bosses i mean all the bosses myself cause they are fun to watch when they die its quite hysterical
                            so all i am saying is keep an AFK function inside and let there be blitz so we are all happy right
                            Point of afk mode is to afk and go do something else. Why would you want to watch your char fight over and over the same bosses over and over again. That's a bit silly. The way they have it now is perfectly fine. We really don't need an afk mode anymore.

Comment

exactly
                              thats the thing
                              what if u haven't passed all the way
                              blitz is usefull for the higher levels not for the lower levels
                              i really dnt get what your tryng to say about blitz,

1st u "cant" get pass thru any level except you've defeated that mobs/ boss
                              2nd its more useful to me coz u dnt have to recruit troops wen they die bla bla bla
                              3rd actually less time to go through all level because of blitz
                              4th u can double ur exp blitz+crypt key

the only negative part for me is that u got to pay.
                              p.s
                              im rfrng to catacombs.

goodluck mate

Comment

Working...
                              X