My feedback on the new changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkaze View Post
    i think the arena now gives too much insignias. not that i'm sad about it. but it does... all the hard work before is almost wasted... 15-5 is too much diff from 3-1. also, the 2 hours allotted is also too long.

i also miss the arena within server only. I wish one of the arena is inter-server while one is within server only, like old times. i love the competition it give when you have to arena with the top players of your own server...

i wish they'll remove the one hour gap between arena and bg so that bg/wb will be same time as before.

i miss afk mode in cata so i can watch what my character's AI is doing.
    The insigs right now are perfectly suitable. It isn't too much or too little. IT is far better than before as before it was mess to get things you wanted. Stop using the words "hard work" as it wasn't hard work. You just clicked a few buttons and did a few more matches. Not everyone has 24hrs to play this game so please think of others instead insitting that they go back to how they had it. Inter server is great as it is a change and still provides competition. It be nice though if they gave you a choice though to either stay in your server and only compete there or do inter-server one. Lastly, afk mode isn't for watching your char. Why would you want to waste hours of your life watching your char? If you are watching your char then you are able to play the game yourself. AFk mode is so you can afk and do other things. The way they have it right now is perfectly fine.

Comment

My general feedback is that in general the changes are good ideas, but the TESTING and QC on this patch was really sloppy.

--Having to use "Hide Hints" to stop the annoying message blink? Watch Your Language, Boy. I mean then you don't get notices of legit PMs to you.
      --The disappearance of the labels on the icons on the main screen was clearly some programmer oversight. They edited the code to add the Mount icon and some code got moved that took out all of the labels.
      --The mis-labeling of the new "Charm" area in the user's profile shows bad testing and QC. It still says Exp. and so far pretty much every last user has been confused by this. Yes, there's an alternate place to see Exp., but people don't know this and worst of all they don't know the place in the profile ISN'T showing Exp anymore, thanks to the wrong label.

In terms of the the ideas, one big objection I have is the way Nightmare mode was implemented--that its the SAME XP formula as regular. It should be a different one and award some extra XP--especially since you have to go into Nightmare dungeons to get the stuff for Legendary gear upgrades. Some of the folks getting 0 Xp for certain dungeons normally wont even TRY them if there isn't an adjustment.
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-16-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23644991 View Post
        My general feedback is that in general the changes are good ideas, but the TESTING and QC on this patch was really sloppy.

--Having to use "Hide Hints" to stop the annoying message blink? Watch Your Language, Boy. I mean then you don't get notices of legit PMs to you.
        --The disappearance of the labels on the icons on the main screen was clearly some programmer oversight. They edited the code to add the Mount icon and some code got moved that took out all of the labels.
        --The mis-labeling of the new "Charm" area in the user's profile shows bad testing and QC. It still says Exp. and so far pretty much every last user has been confused by this. Yes, there's an alternate place to see Exp., but people don't know this and worst of all they don't know the place in the profile ISN'T showing Exp anymore, thanks to the wrong label.

In terms of the the ideas, one big objection I have is the way Nightmare mode was implemented--that its the SAME XP formula as regular. It should be a different one and award some extra XP--especially since you have to go into Nightmare dungeons to get the stuff for Legendary gear upgrades. Some of the folks getting 0 Xp for certain dungeons normally wont even TRY them if there isn't an adjustment.
        i am not giving a bad feedback on blitz my fellow players
        i am saying its good but it would be nice if we had the AFK mode inside the catacombs as well then we can do both right some can do catacombs using blitz if they want to
        and some can do it using AFK mode its a fun fun for all i am not asking for the removal of blitz but a joint usage

also the the hide hint only stops the glow it doesn't stop me from seeing the guild messages if i want to
        the disappearance of the labels and the EXP in profiles will be solved next maintenance its on GM marks signature if u want to know the where is the proof
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X