CRIT STAT: the actual state

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRIT STAT: the actual state

as we know (correct if i am wrong) the best proportion between crit and atk is 1/5, that should be the best return for the highest crit %,
    i think most of people know and use that.
    problem is that at the actual state of the game, keeping the proportion by 1/5 (mostly due to the recent introduction of dual gems) become harder and harder.
    personally i find it difficult to raise my atk and keep the crit stat at a decent proportion (unless i use more crit gems) since the atk-crit gems ok that are good, but lower a lot the crit stat.

so why this thread?

i am wondering, based on your personal experience or valid tests that people made:

A. if there's a cap for the crit stat where is not needed anymore to raise it, something like for example you reach 30k crit (that is already quiet high) you dont have to mind anymore about the proportion or if you raise your atk.

B. at higher stat, the influence of 1/5 proportion become less and less (lets say at 20k crit equal 100k atk, but for 200 atk 30k crit is more than enough and you dont need 50k crit).

in addiction, i checked lot of higher br players, and at first sight almost everybody has lowered their crit stat proportion (i assume for the difficulty of keeping high), as of now the highest crit stat i saw is around 33k-35k (maybe there are higher) even if their atk is already around 200k. i saw some playeres that kept the crit stat under 30k even if their atk is already huge.

mine are only examples, you are free to correct me if you have better tested info, and if someone has real info regarding the situation will be appreciated. have a nice day.

I have a little under 150k atk and a bit under 20k crit and it works just fine, the 20% theory may have some merit but after 15k maybe even lower crit becomes relatively neutral, can have good days an bad ones. Your best option is not to look at other players buy try yourself, see how much crit you yourself need to have decent crit rate.

Comment

I have 106k patk and 11k crit and I crit 85% of the time helps with the archer Eudaemons S that gives 20 or 30% crit rate.... every once in a while though it seems I have ewd on but rare

Comment

Difference between 85% and 90% is neglible. I can safely ignore 5% because any fights last 20 rounds means it already gone to buff/overtime (% attack-multiplier on timer).
        It's kinda pointless since either we need more attack or we get more attack but our crit wont go up with timer. I'm 136k with 24k dual-crits, can hit 27k if I want single gems.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

145k patk and 26k crit and still doing 95% chance of crit in normal form(not counting pvp when some people using guardian angel). however when i awakened into sylph i noticed the crit rate down a bit. and yes, im an archer if you are wondering.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

187k atk, 29k crit. Feel like I have a bunch of useless crit stat...but I'm stuck with it unless I wanna drop my patk, too. My only source of crit is the 8 combo gems and the crit+pen astral.

Was at 165k atk, 20k crit before combo gems came out and had great rate in everything but wb. Was wearing 3 crit gems and both astrals at that point.
            Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 06-04-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Yeah, WB seems to follow its own rules and is VERY random about whether crit rate works or craps out for a bar...

Comment

Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
                Yeah, WB seems to follow its own rules and is VERY random about whether crit rate works or craps out for a bar...
                i think they capped the crit chance on WB. so while normally you get 90% chance everywhere else with 20k crit stat, if in WB it's limited to 70% it wont matter if you have 100k crit.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My reasoning to keeping my crit stat low, is the simple fact, I have 14k crit for 120k atk, and my crits are surely around 65-70%. I see people with 25-30k crit that crit maybe 80% of the time. So for me, doubling my crit chance isn't worth it ;p

Comment

i have 120k atk and 21k crit, sadly i crit very bad, till now i cant find a descent rate for it, made it higher, lower, but doesnt matter.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

180k and 27k crit and I crit just fine everywhere (I don't do wb tho)
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        i think they capped the crit chance on WB. so while normally you get 90% chance everywhere else with 20k crit stat, if in WB it's limited to 70% it wont matter if you have 100k crit.
                        Might be. I've noticed that crits will sometimes go totally AWOL for a couple of rounds--sometimes a whole bar, then they come back. Might just be really bad luck.

I can be averaging 75% crits for awhile then it drops to under 25% for awhile and eventually (usually) normalizes. Haven't been able to figure out a good hypothesis.

Comment

this is what u do with your time????

Comment

Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
                            Might be. I've noticed that crits will sometimes go totally AWOL for a couple of rounds--sometimes a whole bar, then they come back. Might just be really bad luck.

I can be averaging 75% crits for awhile then it drops to under 25% for awhile and eventually (usually) normalizes. Haven't been able to figure out a good hypothesis.
                            Dunno if the whole WB crit rate capped is true or not, but the 10k atack increase caused by blessings might affect the atack/crit ratio. I use a crit scroll during every WB to compensate. I might be loco, but I have plenty of those to go around anyway.
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

There seems to be no reason to use the Guardian astral any more, with all the crit clouds that happen in PvP. It only seems to work on PvE, and we really don't need to worry about crits in PvE. Even the anti-crit equipment (the set bonus) now states that it doesn't work in PvP, only PvE.

I switched mine out for Enshieldment.

Comment

Working...
                              X