Random Transposers are a Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Transposers are a Joke

If they are not HP transposers, then they are useless. I have a stack of 20 lvl 9 gems. It will cost like 45 million to make them block (the transposer i received) and then more millions to make them what I want. Why waste our time like that? I don't know who has 100m gold at their disposal at all times, but its not me. Just give us the damn HP transposers!

also give me back the few billions gold i used so far.......please
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Out of all the decent events there is someone that always complains.
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

im still waiting for a lv10 patk transposer been waiting more than 6 mnths for it

but it never drops

Comment

you know what's funny? i got 20ish lvl 9 transposers from necro and purgatory in the last month and all of them are HP gems transposers.

anyway, they are now giving the freaking transposer FOR FREE. remember when most people beitching around for not getting any? stop being a spoiled brat and dont take things as granted.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yup once they give start giving only the HP transposers there will be someone new complaining that they should just give all patk or matk scrolls.
            Live with it, be glad they even give you one for free.

Comment

Its a game, be happy with what you get... The same can be applied with real life

Comment

If you're upset about using gold, I'd recommend walking away from the game now.
                IGN: Swinella
                Class: Mage
                lvl: 80
                BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                Server: Kabam s79
                Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

I have and Idea why we not clone the top Mage, Archer and Knight and then everyone can run around with exactly the same and then the game would become boring as there is no variety. Yeah I know it frustrating when you do not get what you want but you adapt and survive. As for gold I do know people who have over 100 million gold.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I am lvl 58 mage with EWD and I was stuck with lvl 9 gems. I got lvl 10 critical and lvl 11 Patk transposers, so absolutely useless for me. I could complain a lot, but I will not... I am happy that I can upgrade my gems even if it costs a lot of gold, but I am not stuck anymore. Necro is forbidden for me if I do not want to level up...so I think that this is great event for all campers.

Comment

i got lvl10 block transposer from lvl15 necro but cant complain when i'll finally be able to make lvl10's soon
                      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                        If they are not HP transposers, then they are useless. I have a stack of 20 lvl 9 gems. It will cost like 45 million to make them block (the transposer i received) and then more millions to make them what I want. Why waste our time like that? I don't know who has 100m gold at their disposal at all times, but its not me. Just give us the damn HP transposers!
                        Until this time there were many people who were stuck with lvl 9 gems and no scrolls from necro after all the necro blitzes the did. And now you are complaining that you didnt get a Hp transposer. I dont know what to say. And i used 380 mil gold in this event to make all dual lvl 11 gems. Just think of ways to hoard gold without getting plundered.
                        Last edited by Dragonlord15; 06-05-2015, 09:22 AM.
                        IGN : ARKANTOS
                        CLASS : ARCHER
                        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

I got mad that the lv12 scroll was hp and not random ;p wanted an "new gem" I didn't have ;p

Comment

Seriously? You can't go to the shop and actually BUY your way up to L9 transposers of whatever type you have, using FREE BB that you can get in spades from Dimension Wars or the like? Hell, I just got 360 BB from CA. And it doesn't really cost that much either, all things being relative.

Dear Christ, I remember getting L10-L11 BLOCK transposers followed by L9 and L10 Crit and Charisma transposers. I even have a L11 PAtk one and I'm a mage. Guess what? I did NOT convert and just waited 2 months for a more reasonable transposer drop, and now, I have L10-L11 Matk, L11-L12 HP, L12 Pdef, etc.

Pete's sake, I complain a lot about R2 being absolute monkeys in terms of competence, but the OP's whining is beyond the pale.

Comment

Working...
                            X