Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend Sylph Atoll

Dear R2,
    Could you please add a time limit for DA? In my server, most of time no body don't care about doing DA, sometimes, that poor sylph boss just there alone, no body want to play with him. If there is a time limit like WB, that poor sylph boss can go home earlier.

One was on my server a few days ago from after GB ended until after reset when a group decided to kill it. Problem is there will be low hp ones that die under a minute then these monster ones show up that takes ages to kill.
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Maybe it was some big players had mercy on that poor boss, they decided to send him home.

Comment

I agree, they ramp up way too fast. No one wanted to kill the one that had been up for several days, so I spent 3 hours wearing it down on saturday (roughly 80 attempts, so not continuous effort). The next few were great, died in no time at all, but now it's back up to 342mil hp, and that's just unreasonable for one team, which is the best we can really hope for on my server.

If it doesn't die in let's say 2 hours, it should reset and the next one has reduced HP. That would actually work, and not mess up new players who might actually want to farm the sylphs on that level. The one I killed had been going for over a week at that point, so it's really stupid to never let them expire.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          I agree, they ramp up way too fast. No one wanted to kill the one that had been up for several days, so I spent 3 hours wearing it down on saturday (roughly 80 attempts, so not continuous effort). The next few were great, died in no time at all, but now it's back up to 342mil hp, and that's just unreasonable for one team, which is the best we can really hope for on my server.

If it doesn't die in let's say 2 hours, it should reset and the next one has reduced HP. That would actually work, and not mess up new players who might actually want to farm the sylphs on that level. The one I killed had been going for over a week at that point, so it's really stupid to never let them expire.
          It was supposed to expire after an hour according to the initial patch notes, but yea seems they forgot it, their fix was maint resetting boss so the atoll level in question is probably free afterwards for people to kill sylphs in -_-

342mil not really a lot, on average my team does 25 or so mil per round so could kill a boss like that in 20ish rounds? Just atoll isn't very appealing to a lot of us anymore, do it every now an then for title an some extra gold when the reserves are low, but unless they stack stoves to 9999 doing too much of it is just a bag killer... one I would be okay with if it gave hammers also to some extent lol

Comment

players aren't interested in atoll boss anymore... low rewards..
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

for the record, atoll was only fun when there were a lot of teams for last hit rewards...

also should add the option to solo the atoll boss would make it much easier

Comment

+1 like the idea of soloing AB

Comment

Can you guys please fix the participant/reward ratio because it makes it pointless for people to try this event if they get nothing for continuously fighting the same battle to only see the same guy win the only reward

Comment

Working...
                  X