Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Warning, magic pot hammers removed from cloud adventures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning, magic pot hammers removed from cloud adventures?

    dont waste any bound balens buying dice in cloud, it seems they removed magic hammers from end spins. 2 guildees had 11 spins each and didnt see one hammer. please reply if u have seen them or not also today, thx.

  • #2
    hmm, i havent got one today either. ill go check again later with another toon.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #3
      must say, didnt pay atttention to it, had only 2 spins.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

      Comment


      • #4
        They are removed and dont think you will see them again, which leads to the thoughts of removing magic pot as a whole. There are people still having magic hammers (me included) and have no idea if we can ever use them. I guess R2 doesnt want us to get free stuff from a casher-only event anymore. Thank you R2, you made us believe you have changed but..... NOT!
        <Wartune>

        Name: NightFer
        Server: S183
        Class: Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 3mil+
        Guild: Fallen
        Status: Free Player 100%

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NightFer View Post
          They are removed and dont think you will see them again, which leads to the thoughts of removing magic pot as a whole. There are people still having magic hammers (me included) and have no idea if we can ever use them. I guess R2 doesnt want us to get free stuff from a casher-only event anymore. Thank you R2, you made us believe you have changed but..... NOT!
          Here's the update.....

          I just had contact from one of my bosses and they gave me this update. In the next week or so an exchange for the magic hammers will be going up. Please hang onto those hammers and keep an eye on the hot events section for when the exchange goes live.
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 06-06-2015, 11:50 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Here's the update.....

            I just had contact from one of my bosses and they gave me this update. In the next week or so an exchange for the magic hammers will be going up. Please hang onto those hammers and keep an eye on the hot events section for when the exchange goes live.
            that's great but free hammers gone for good?

            Comment


            • #7
              Has that "slot" on the "wheel" been removed altogether, or has it been replaced with other loot? Honestly given the junk I always get from magic pot, losing hammers is no big deal.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                Has that "slot" on the "wheel" been removed altogether, or has it been replaced with other loot? Honestly given the junk I always get from magic pot, losing hammers is no big deal.
                Right now we do not know for certain. I do not know if the magic hammers were removed to make way for a change to voodoo hammers nor do I know if this change is a permanent thing altogether.. however I will do my utmost to try to find out for you all and should I manage to get a conclusive answer I will be more then happy to update you all as soon as I do.

                I thank you for your patience while I try to find out what I can though.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have not seen hammers or Eudamon gems today. .

                  think they remove the eaudamon gems aswel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                    i have not seen hammers or Eudamon gems today. .

                    think they remove the eaudamon gems aswel.

                    i got eud 4 gems today so they're still in there

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can see gems just fine while the dice thing is spinning, hammers on the other hand are nonexistent. Not seen anything new either, just lack of hammers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not like the hammers were all that valuable anyway. I'm happier with the bb or diamond rewards anyway.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X