Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

    Dear GM.

    I think this is too much. give that kind of super strong mount to one player? only for guild master of number 1 guild on guild battle?

    how if the guild won every week? it means the Guild master will have permanent of that super mount rite?

    while we work for him, we got nothing but only him got super horse. you should put a chance for others to get it too. either you put it on shop to buy the card with balens, or give chance to non cash to get it too. the different of that therion mount too far even with the best that we can get from arena shop (crusader honor needed) its very hard to get and need a lot of work.

    well, better u consider. cos it's kinda unfair if there's only 1 person own that horse, while the others still ride weak regular white horse. i tried to upgrade that white horse, even 10k balens wont level up the steed, and just raise small stat of that horse. and guild master can get super horse for easy? it's 1 guild work, why give super advantage to 1 person?

    Thank you for consider this suggestion.

  • #2
    lol so true guild master gets all the credits...

    Comment


    • #3
      thats true especially if you can kill your guild master in a duel.we should be able to kick his *** and take that horse if we can
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

      Comment


      • #4
        yup ...........they must make some rewards for players in guild...... or given to guild master to istribute on guild members as he see........................ this must be done to all guild base rewards .... not just this one

        Comment


        • #5
          Just move to another server
          make ur own guild
          power it up and kill the rest wala anyone can have it then

          Just kidding

          yea i agree
          the reward should be for all guild members mmm
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

          I am a 100% Noob

          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

          Become a friend and be kind

          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


          MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

          Comment


          • #6
            yea, beside the guild thingy. we have friendly duel and rivalness in duel to get the arena reward gold. we should able to beat him, and it will be more harder to dueling him with that super mount. all because our hard work to earn that horse to him. would make situation complicated.

            consider it G.M.

            Comment


            • #7
              After looking through, The Temp Therion Rider is available to only the guild master, but the Therion Sand Rider itself will soon become available to all players lvl 40 and above. I do agree somewhat though, but with my server id almost rather see it go to the top Guild master than go to that entire huge guild.
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

              Comment


              • #8
                gm gonna have to show status in some way, after all he still wear same factory-made garments like everyone else

                i guess if you don't want your hard work wasted then stay loyal to your guild or make your own and conquer, get the mount fer urself

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                  After looking through, The Temp Therion Rider is available to only the guild master, but the Therion Sand Rider itself will soon become available to all players lvl 40 and above. I do agree somewhat though, but with my server id almost rather see it go to the top Guild master than go to that entire huge guild.
                  agree, but even if it's available for others soon, as u can see, the mount that we get from arena shop, or crypt shop, not even half strong with that therion. how if your guild won every week? your guild master dont need to spend thousands of insignia or crypt keys. insignia needed for that horse card on arena shop is 6k insigs. we become stronger only to feed our GM gear? feel more like servant to fight, it's personal advantage, not guildi advantage.. he become stronger n sure he wont care if he beat ya in arena duel for reward, with that super horse.

                  Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                  After looking through, The Temp Therion Rider is available to only the guild master, but the Therion Sand Rider itself will soon become available to all players lvl 40 and above. I do agree somewhat though, but with my server id almost rather see it go to the top Guild master than go to that entire huge guild.
                  like i said before, even if u're loyal. but the system will give an super advantage to one person. yes, we can try to make, but 6000 insigs or another hundred crypt token, for a weaker mount than our GM mount? if we won the guild war every week, its like we milk the guild master. he dont hv to spend insig or crypt token. and dont hv to worry about mount..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R21123155 View Post
                    Dear GM.

                    I think this is too much. give that kind of super strong mount to one player? only for guild master of number 1 guild on guild battle?

                    how if the guild won every week? it means the Guild master will have permanent of that super mount rite?

                    while we work for him, we got nothing but only him got super horse. you should put a chance for others to get it too. either you put it on shop to buy the card with balens, or give chance to non cash to get it too. the different of that therion mount too far even with the best that we can get from arena shop (crusader honor needed) its very hard to get and need a lot of work.

                    well, better u consider. cos it's kinda unfair if there's only 1 person own that horse, while the others still ride weak regular white horse. i tried to upgrade that white horse, even 10k balens wont level up the steed, and just raise small stat of that horse. and guild master can get super horse for easy? it's 1 guild work, why give super advantage to 1 person?

                    Thank you for consider this suggestion.
                    +1 for this. Unfair for other guildmate

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      now my question is if i upgrade the first horse and lets say i get the other horses do the stats raised in the first horse carry over to the new one? or do i have to upgrade the horse again?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by almona View Post
                        now my question is if i upgrade the first horse and lets say i get the other horses do the stats raised in the first horse carry over to the new one? or do i have to upgrade the horse again?
                        upgrade again
                        just like the mounts in CS
                        if u lvl a scorpion to level 5 but then switch to bear then ur once again gonna have to start from level 1
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                        I am a 100% Noob

                        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                        Become a friend and be kind

                        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                        MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R21123155 View Post
                          agree, but even if it's available for others soon, as u can see, the mount that we get from arena shop, or crypt shop, not even half strong with that therion. how if your guild won every week? your guild master dont need to spend thousands of insignia or crypt keys. insignia needed for that horse card on arena shop is 6k insigs. we become stronger only to feed our GM gear? feel more like servant to fight, it's personal advantage, not guildi advantage.. he become stronger n sure he wont care if he beat ya in arena duel for reward, with that super horse.


                          like i said before, even if u're loyal. but the system will give an super advantage to one person. yes, we can try to make, but 6000 insigs or another hundred crypt token, for a weaker mount than our GM mount? if we won the guild war every week, its like we milk the guild master. he dont hv to spend insig or crypt token. and dont hv to worry about mount..

                          In a sense they do have to worry about mounts still, after 7 days its gone, and in order to maintain that mount, their going to have to work even harder on obtaining the other mounts and maximizing guild skills and such if they want to maintain it. 150 Stat bonus is nice, and if you can manage to lead and manage your guild through the entirety of the guild battles and come out on top, I kinda think you do deserve a stat boost like that, maybe not a 150 all around boost, but hey, things will work out in the end, have faith in yourselves and your guild, I'm only lvl 47 and I'm already aiming to take down lvl 50+ players on my server such as SuperCat and Holybread who outpower me by a longshot as is, but I'll find my way to take them and their guild down with my guild master and other guildmates.
                          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im a Guild Master and I hav droped 4 level behind, trying 2 promote the guild! Recruit Rucruit Rucruit! helping helping and helping ppl with questions. Its hard 2 even play the game without keeping members happy and moving forward so yes great move GM! Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                              In a sense they do have to worry about mounts still, after 7 days its gone, and in order to maintain that mount, their going to have to work even harder on obtaining the other mounts and maximizing guild skills and such if they want to maintain it. 150 Stat bonus is nice, and if you can manage to lead and manage your guild through the entirety of the guild battles and come out on top, I kinda think you do deserve a stat boost like that, maybe not a 150 all around boost, but hey, things will work out in the end, have faith in yourselves and your guild, I'm only lvl 47 and I'm already aiming to take down lvl 50+ players on my server such as SuperCat and Holybread who outpower me by a longshot as is, but I'll find my way to take them and their guild down with my guild master and other guildmates.

                              basicaly what peeps are trying to say is that is unfair too the wining guild that worked hard t get that mount,to a player tha will beat them up in duels,BG,arenas and seems unfair ad i totaly agree,that the members of the wining guild win nothing and at same time have to face and get beated up by that player that they helped get that mount.

                              the term servant does apply highly here and sonner or latter players will grow tired of it and then GMs can go get that mount for themselves cuz their members wont even bother in showing up,since they will gain nothing with it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X