Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotchryk
    replied
    I agree with some opinion, regarding hard work of leader. Often to make guild work smooth, G.M. need to put lots and lots of work in to it. So even If my guild got second place, I still think reward could be accepted. The issues I see is to have Super Horse for 7days! So what comes -guild who has usually very strong first position can win even easier next time. In result, more players will join it, so the guild will become even stronger and stronger.....in effect every other guild will become farm and players will be forced to join top one, or just be killed most of the time - which is not fun.

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    yes their is, soon
    I stand corrected.

/facepalm

Leave a comment:

• R21651004
    replied
    So true it is unfair other Guild master are less stronger than theyre guildmates or assistant GM.

Leave a comment:

• Byronsan
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Our Guild would probably not have a problem with our guild winning that horse, as we seem more family-related, that and he's alrdy the top #1 in the server [S5] and by FAR has more BR then anyone else (without pots/scrolls) soooo it won't change anything~ ^^ It's fine as is, but if they could toss a bone to the rest of the guild that's be lovely ^^
    Soooooo confident huh.
    Thats if we do not win the guild duel in some sort of way

Leave a comment:

• R21123155
    replied
    Originally posted by aplancha View Post
    lol every1 likes to whine. there is 1 mount per server and that person its most likely alredy the 1st in the server anyways so i see no problem with it. there are people with +100 stats with balens alredy so that horse is not really that diferent.
    +100 is too much. and if you know, even 30k balens not enough to train your white horse to get same stat. think bout it!

Leave a comment:

• R23999737
    replied
    everything for guild master??? then what we gain??? i thought guild will have same benefit? only for guild maser is going to far.... should randomly give to the member that participate in the game...

Leave a comment:

• aplancha
    replied
    lol every1 likes to whine. there is 1 mount per server and that person its most likely alredy the 1st in the server anyways so i see no problem with it. there are people with +100 stats with balens alredy so that horse is not really that diferent.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Fail game is Fail, End Thread

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    Well on the bright side - at least there's no cash/balen only mount.
    yes their is, soon

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Well on the bright side - at least there's no cash/balen only mount.

Leave a comment:

• R21123155
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Macjay View Post
    Upon further discussions we have already consider this suggestion/issue. Kindly wait for the update for the changes to be implemented.
    Good, you better change it before this week battle guild over and got result. if not, the 7 days therion sand rider will really excist!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Hahah danm roses are starting to affect ur heads XD, messing with our masculinity lol
    At least it's pink

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    shut yer trap! xD
    i want to steal ur birthday present ! lmao
    or at least they should make asst got it too *roll eyeball* muahaha (selfish give suggestion for own good)
    nice love colour , u look so ........ nvm , forget it :|

Hahah danm roses are starting to affect ur heads XD, messing with our masculinity lol

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Nas i saw you!!!! Its my b day present you ♥♥♥♥ XDDDDDD

Jokes apart i do belive too that the other members in the guild should get any kind of price if the guild is n1 in server. But to be honest too, being G leader is a work sometimes and good thing it pays off sometimes, and i know assists and officers do great job too.

Shirokane lvl 62 Knight Havoc G Leader (for now lol)
    shut yer trap! xD
    i want to steal ur birthday present ! lmao
    or at least they should make asst got it too *roll eyeball* muahaha (selfish give suggestion for own good)
    nice love colour , u look so ........ nvm , forget it :|

Leave a comment:

• noctis123
    replied
    Where can I see the details regarding this event?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X