The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scork View Post
    Im a Guild Master and I hav droped 4 level behind, trying 2 promote the guild! Recruit Rucruit Rucruit! helping helping and helping ppl with questions. Its hard 2 even play the game without keeping members happy and moving forward so yes great move GM! Thank you!
    im a GM also,my guild is on those 16 chosen to battle for it and even i see it unfair for my members if we win,they dont get anything and only i will.
    im also delayed in build as well by those reasons and still i disagree that only the GM should be rewarded,because for him to win that prize he will need his guildies help,so if he doesnt have that help,he wont win that mount.

also and this is just my opinion,to me my guild and its members come always first,and in anything guild related i try my best to see them rewarded as well.

last event that was for guild lvl would give a minor prize t guild members and a huge prize to the GM.

me instead of being greedy and thinking only on my own stomach,i as soon i upgraded the guild to lvl 5,passed the lead till they deliver the prize to one of my AGM that isnt cash user and cant spend(i am btw)so she could recive the GM prize of the event.

thats how i run my guild,first its them,then its me,been doing always like that and played not only CS for R2 where i was also a GM(guild master),as i played other games,and always followed this way...and it presented me with something that to which im proud of altought very rarely mention it.

many of my members are the same members from other guilds in other games,that followed me to any game i go,and join the guild i form everytime.

that fills me with a feeling that its hard to discribe,and makes me happy of having such loyal members as game friends and even some passed from game t RL and become really good friends.

so something i must be doing right...
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-17-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I agree with gms getting something out of it.. but +100 to 1 person only.... either nerf it or make it so that the members of the winning guild gets +50 or something and 2nd +20-30 .... +100 to 1 guy ..

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        basicaly what peeps are trying to say is that is unfair too the wining guild that worked hard t get that mount,to a player tha will beat them up in duels,BG,arenas and seems unfair ad i totaly agree,that the members of the wining guild win nothing and at same time have to face and get beated up by that player that they helped get that mount.

the term servant does apply highly here and sonner or latter players will grow tired of it and then GMs can go get that mount for themselves cuz their members wont even bother in showing up,since they will gain nothing with it
        We actually gain quite alot for victory, tons of honor and other things for victory, the only reward for victory is not just the steed We gain copious amounts of honor and insignia, and if you last longer in battle than your guild master from what ive gathered, you gain more. You only get out what you put in. Winning the Final battle you gain the ultimate reward for it, and the Guild Master who gathered you all together under the a unified cause gets a little bonus after making an initial investment. Seems fair enough to me.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
          We actually gain quite alot for victory, tons of honor and other things for victory, the only reward for victory is not just the steed We gain copious amounts of honor and insignia, and if you last longer in battle than your guild master from what ive gathered, you gain more. You only get out what you put in. Winning the Final battle you gain the ultimate reward for it, and the Guild Master who gathered you all together under the a unified cause gets a little bonus after making an initial investment. Seems fair enough to me.
          you want darknight horse? +40 all attributes? i just check, you need 6000 crypt tokens to buy it. its 300 crypt token ea, and u need 20 card to synthesize. you want royal horse? +50 all attributes? you have to reach crusader first, and i dont know how many insigs needed to buy. just wondering if crypt token that more hard to get need 6k total, how many insig to get that royal horse?

and for therion - sand rider 7 days. just be a guild master of number one guild of guild battle, won battle guild every week. and it means u got super mount that 2.5 x more stronger than darknight, the one that u have to spend 6k crypt tokens. 2x more sronger than royal horse. is it fair enough? won every week Guild war just to feed Guild master with that horse..when u got bored with ur white horse, and u work for ur GM for his own gear (super horse) every week..

Comment

Originally posted by R21123155 View Post
            Dear GM.

I think this is too much. give that kind of super strong mount to one player? only for guild master of number 1 guild on guild battle?

how if the guild won every week? it means the Guild master will have permanent of that super mount rite?

while we work for him, we got nothing but only him got super horse. you should put a chance for others to get it too. either you put it on shop to buy the card with balens, or give chance to non cash to get it too. the different of that therion mount too far even with the best that we can get from arena shop (crusader honor needed) its very hard to get and need a lot of work.

well, better u consider. cos it's kinda unfair if there's only 1 person own that horse, while the others still ride weak regular white horse. i tried to upgrade that white horse, even 10k balens wont level up the steed, and just raise small stat of that horse. and guild master can get super horse for easy? it's 1 guild work, why give super advantage to 1 person?

Thank you for consider this suggestion.
            Our Guild would probably not have a problem with our guild winning that horse, as we seem more family-related, that and he's alrdy the top #1 in the server [S5] and by FAR has more BR then anyone else (without pots/scrolls) soooo it won't change anything~ ^^ It's fine as is, but if they could toss a bone to the rest of the guild that's be lovely ^^
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              Our Guild would probably not have a problem with our guild winning that horse, as we seem more family-related, that and he's alrdy the top #1 in the server [S5] and by FAR has more BR then anyone else (without pots/scrolls) soooo it won't change anything~ ^^ It's fine as is, but if they could toss a bone to the rest of the guild that's be lovely ^^
              they mean for the rest of the guild members
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                my guild is the number 1, and yea we will won every week for sure. the prob is, it means our Guild Master will have that super therion horse 7 days every week. which is permanent if we can won every week. riteeee? when the rest of us need to spend 6000 crypt tokens for darknite horse +40 attributes. or reach crusader honor frst and buy royal horse +50 attributes with thousands insigs...to get a mount that now even half strong with that therion sand rider +100 attributes..and it's free for guild leader cos we won the GW. thats what im talking about.

he dont need to worry bout those thousands insigs or crypt token, and got super mount. it's fine for you? hehe..

Comment

Upon further discussions we have already consider this suggestion/issue. Kindly wait for the update for the changes to be implemented.

Comment

+1 to this , please G.M agree with this idea ... i like it a lot , we work hard and guild leader get the fun part ? its so unfair ...
                    at least give the participants/any other way for asst , offc and members to get it too
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                    U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Make it something like this:
                      leader +50
                      assistants + 30-40
                      officer 20-25
                      member 10-15...

or just give the leader something like 500 honour or 500k coins or something manageable.. cuz +100 stats is plain op-.-

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        or just give the leader something like 500 honour or 500k coins or something manageable.. cuz +100 stats is plain op-.-
                        thats very true !
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                          +1 to this , please G.M agree with this idea ... i like it a lot , we work hard and guild leader get the fun part ? its so unfair ...
                          at least give the participants/any other way for asst , offc and members to get it too
                          Nas i saw you!!!! Its my b day present you ♥♥♥♥ XDDDDDD

Jokes apart i do belive too that the other members in the guild should get any kind of price if the guild is n1 in server. But to be honest too, being G leader is a work sometimes and good thing it pays off sometimes, and i know assists and officers do great job too.

Shirokane lvl 62 Knight Havoc G Leader (for now lol)
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2012, 03:55 AM. Reason: happy birthday?

Comment

Where can I see the details regarding this event?
                            S65
                            Mnemosyne♣
                            Guild: Oracle

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we Serve as One, Focusing on ALL, Giving Credit to None.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                              Nas i saw you!!!! Its my b day present you ♥♥♥♥ XDDDDDD

Jokes apart i do belive too that the other members in the guild should get any kind of price if the guild is n1 in server. But to be honest too, being G leader is a work sometimes and good thing it pays off sometimes, and i know assists and officers do great job too.

Shirokane lvl 62 Knight Havoc G Leader (for now lol)
                              shut yer trap! xD
                              i want to steal ur birthday present ! lmao
                              or at least they should make asst got it too *roll eyeball* muahaha (selfish give suggestion for own good)
                              nice love colour , u look so ........ nvm , forget it :|
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                                shut yer trap! xD
                                i want to steal ur birthday present ! lmao
                                or at least they should make asst got it too *roll eyeball* muahaha (selfish give suggestion for own good)
                                nice love colour , u look so ........ nvm , forget it :|

Hahah danm roses are starting to affect ur heads XD, messing with our masculinity lol

Comment

Working...
                                X