The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Hahah danm roses are starting to affect ur heads XD, messing with our masculinity lol
    At least it's pink
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Macjay View Post
      Upon further discussions we have already consider this suggestion/issue. Kindly wait for the update for the changes to be implemented.
      Good, you better change it before this week battle guild over and got result. if not, the 7 days therion sand rider will really excist!

Comment

Well on the bright side - at least there's no cash/balen only mount.

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
          Well on the bright side - at least there's no cash/balen only mount.
          yes their is, soon

Comment

Fail game is Fail, End Thread

Comment

lol every1 likes to whine. there is 1 mount per server and that person its most likely alredy the 1st in the server anyways so i see no problem with it. there are people with +100 stats with balens alredy so that horse is not really that diferent.

Comment

everything for guild master??? then what we gain??? i thought guild will have same benefit? only for guild maser is going to far.... should randomly give to the member that participate in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by aplancha View Post
                  lol every1 likes to whine. there is 1 mount per server and that person its most likely alredy the 1st in the server anyways so i see no problem with it. there are people with +100 stats with balens alredy so that horse is not really that diferent.
                  +100 is too much. and if you know, even 30k balens not enough to train your white horse to get same stat. think bout it!

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    Our Guild would probably not have a problem with our guild winning that horse, as we seem more family-related, that and he's alrdy the top #1 in the server [S5] and by FAR has more BR then anyone else (without pots/scrolls) soooo it won't change anything~ ^^ It's fine as is, but if they could toss a bone to the rest of the guild that's be lovely ^^
                    Soooooo confident huh.
                    Thats if we do not win the guild duel in some sort of way
                    Server: S5
                    Honour title: Imperial Commander
                    Balens ever bought: 0
                    Have been VIP: 3 hours
                    Current level: 80

Comment

So true it is unfair other Guild master are less stronger than theyre guildmates or assistant GM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                        yes their is, soon
                        I stand corrected.

/facepalm

Comment

I agree with some opinion, regarding hard work of leader. Often to make guild work smooth, G.M. need to put lots and lots of work in to it. So even If my guild got second place, I still think reward could be accepted. The issues I see is to have Super Horse for 7days! So what comes -guild who has usually very strong first position can win even easier next time. In result, more players will join it, so the guild will become even stronger and stronger.....in effect every other guild will become farm and players will be forced to join top one, or just be killed most of the time - which is not fun.

Comment

cant believe u guys really give that +100 attributes horse to the Guild master... that's too much. and we will won it every week for him..and it means permanent for his own advantage.. he's my rival in duel and he his horse before is sucks.. white horse with standard stats.. now all +100.. even my 30k balens cant even make that kind of horse.... dissapointed guys.. seriously..

Comment

what's with all the hating?
                              any idea how much time a GM spends helping ppl/managing guild in 1 way or another?

the Rank 1 guild actually gets great rewards in addition to normal GW rewards and those go to Everyone---seems quite balanced to me

i don't cash like a madman but i do my best in this game and a reward like this will at least give me a fighting chance against heavy cashers

Here's a sollution to everyone's qqs about this mount disturbing game balance:
                              let an active/trustworthy noncasher be your GM so that ppl who spend their teeth out on this game won't have their precious ranks stolen from them by the mount

Comment

Originally posted by Lotchryk View Post
                                So what comes -guild who has usually very strong first position can win even easier next time. In result, more players will join it, so the guild will become even stronger and stronger.....in effect every other guild will become farm and players will be forced to join top one, or just be killed most of the time - which is not fun.
                                this was happening way before mounts....and 100 stats doesn't make alot of difference in a fight that is 50 VS 50
                                and mount or no mount everyone wants to be on the winning side

Comment

Working...
                                X