No announcement yet.

The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey sh ut the ♥♥♥♥ up all you cry babys, the g m should have this mount and only him. Cause the reward at the end for all guild mates is great/fair tried of all you qq babys kids wanting your way. That g m mount isnt really even that strong very easy to lvl up mount to be as strong if not =. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and btw qq babys monut only last for 7 days soooooooooooo ♥♥♥♥ offf
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-25-2012, 11:42 AM. Reason: Counts as swearing

Comment

if u thinks it's unfair than create your own guild. and build it. see how it goes. before u do the complain.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
        Hey sh ut the ♥♥♥♥ up all you cry babys, the g m should have this mount and only him. Cause the reward at the end for all guild mates is great/fair tried of all you qq babys kids wanting your way. That g m mount isnt really even that strong very easy to lvl up mount to be as strong if not =. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and btw qq babys monut only last for 7 days soooooooooooo ♥♥♥♥ offf
        Reward for all guildies are great~~ but not as deadly as the master's. And you know what? Not always the guild master of one guild is the strongest one in the guild, so it's not like he/she do everything alone in the Guild Battle.

And not that strong? How much money do you have really? Do you even know how ****** long it would take or how much balens it'd cost to reach +100 in ALL STATS? Isn't that strong? Do you even play the game? Have you ever got any where above 39? Even small difference in stats can get you some real good advantages.

I'll lay it out to you: 100 Strength = 400 Patk + 100 PDef, 100 Defense = 400 PDef + 400 MDef, 100 Intelligence = 400 MAtk + 100 Mdef, 100 Endurance = 2000 HP.
        It's like having 5 level 8 gems equipped on you at all times.

There's another thing, only 7 days you say, the winning guild now already have a huge advantage, winning another Guild War isn't that hard. If this kept on, would the mount expire? Like would it ever expire? Tell me, sir, cause I'm so very dumb I can't figure out how you can't comprehend such advantage given to just one person in the guild.

I know it's hard to run a guild, and it's not like I really care if only the Guild Master gets the mount. However, not all Guild Master do their job properly, I have seen some... really disappointing ones. Unless the mount and soul crystals are the only thing given to the Guild Master, I don't think people are just going to sit there and watch him/her takes the best thing out of Guild War: the Super Horse.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-25-2012, 11:43 AM. Reason: To fix the quote
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

if guild master didn't do their job.. what are u doing inside that guild.. lol it's a sign "to move on"
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'm GM from my guild. One very happy GM because my Guild GIVE IT TO ME ONE BEAUTIFULL HORSE.

Now. I've already said that. I think is a bit unfair get a tremendous horse in my hands... I'm happy offcorse, and still can't beat the strongest players of my server. Besides, they are higher-ballen players. I only get the basic, VIP and hoping get for SocketRods.
            I can't beat them anyway. The horse is awesome. +100 in each stats.. What can I say.

Saying that. I need say another thing. A few time ago, in my guild we saw that GM dont get high astros, we have make some experiences and what we have see... It's true!! GM normally have a low chance to get high-astro! Someone already have create a thread here when we saw that... Now, since I'm GM I only got 1 orange and a few purples with high gold used. I want lvl my astros atm, only need 1 more orange, but higher astros you get more faster you lvl...

I'm GM atm, and since the begining I refuse the GM post, I could have the guild reward from begining game. I've refuse, only a few time ago, before know about this new patch. I dont like be leader because I want my guild happy, a wealthy game-play, do my best for the Guild. Since I'm leading, I'm lusing some power for other players, because I'm almost the time talking with someone about some issue. When I'm leader... is not only to show power and be a dictator...
            We got some work to get a guild playing active, with a lot new servers, a lot things that are making some ppl disapointed with the game... My guild only got 30 players ON once for Guild Tree. max 36 players in GB and not in the final.
            The 2nd powerfull guild play with us on final with less then 12 players...

So we need a wealth game-play or more players will quit the game. Is my Worst thinking about that game!

Getting one unique horse and no1 can get better one atm, even with ballens.. dont make so much sense... with 2k ballens players get one horse and we cant compare...
            Now we have one event, only ballen players can have a change to get one horse... the lamb!! I believe, and if you dont use ballens and if you dont have VIP, FORGET IT. even without ballens and with VIP we can't make it... only with extremely luck.

So ballen players atm, can have 3 horses.
            All players can have 3 horses. (not easy, but I hope they change a bit the Guild Shop Horse... 50M needed?? and 2,5k crypt tokens??) but ok. all players can make it... need to work...
            And GM #1GB can have 1 BIG horse.

I hope someday all players can have the chance to get all horses available, somehow. With a lot o work... but all players deserve it! Otherwise.. the game is dead!

Comment

well if the horse lasted 6 days then the guild leader wont have the mount in the finals on saturday, if they make it that far again..

might be fairer that way so no advantage in the finals

Comment

The strongest guild master got more stronger by obtaining that horse xD There no others chance for a regular gamer to have a good horse. You either buy them with balents, or using balents to finish the events quest ;D
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i just farted in my pants

Comment

they just make sure the top guild stays on top. honestly its not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by jabbay5 View Post
                      they just make sure the top guild stays on top. honestly its not fair.
                      u are hoping one day inactive guild to be on top? LOL
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yes This Is Really UNFAIR

Comment

kind word saying u share the mount?
                          i would say u sharing the bug. wth if more than 1 player gets that horse? u can overrun the whole server again n again with ur guild.

not just guild battle. solo arena.team arena. u can get to pass crypt/ dung with ease

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Reward for all guildies are great~~ but not as deadly as the master's. And you know what? Not always the guild master of one guild is the strongest one in the guild, so it's not like he/she do everything alone in the Guild Battle.

And not that strong? How much money do you have really? Do you even know how ****** long it would take or how much balens it'd cost to reach +100 in ALL STATS? Isn't that strong? Do you even play the game? Have you ever got any where above 39? Even small difference in stats can get you some real good advantages.

I'll lay it out to you: 100 Strength = 400 Patk + 100 PDef, 100 Defense = 400 PDef + 400 MDef, 100 Intelligence = 400 MAtk + 100 Mdef, 100 Endurance = 2000 HP.
                            It's like having 5 level 8 gems equipped on you at all times.

There's another thing, only 7 days you say, the winning guild now already have a huge advantage, winning another Guild War isn't that hard. If this kept on, would the mount expire? Like would it ever expire? Tell me, sir, cause I'm so very dumb I can't figure out how you can't comprehend such advantage given to just one person in the guild.

I know it's hard to run a guild, and it's not like I really care if only the Guild Master gets the mount. However, not all Guild Master do their job properly, I have seen some... really disappointing ones. Unless the mount and soul crystals are the only thing given to the Guild Master, I don't think people are just going to sit there and watch him/her takes the best thing out of Guild War: the Super Horse.
                            this is exactly what i mean.. totally agree with ur opinion..

Yes it's 7 days, but if the Guild win every week, it wont expired then..

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
                              It's not crying, or whining. it's unbalance and unfair.you said very easy to lvl up mount? sorry but i'm sure u're not really play this game.

i spent 20k balens, and i still can't get all +100. looks like u didnt know this game well right?
                              about 7 days thing, you really didnt get it. my guild won last week, and then win again this week, so guild master will get it again right?

it's permanent if we won the war every week for him..

Comment

Originally posted by nerfme View Post
                                what's with all the hating?
                                any idea how much time a GM spends helping ppl/managing guild in 1 way or another?

the Rank 1 guild actually gets great rewards in addition to normal GW rewards and those go to Everyone---seems quite balanced to me

i don't cash like a madman but i do my best in this game and a reward like this will at least give me a fighting chance against heavy cashers

Here's a sollution to everyone's qqs about this mount disturbing game balance:
                                let an active/trustworthy noncasher be your GM so that ppl who spend their teeth out on this game won't have their precious ranks stolen from them by the mount
                                you must be one of GM who got that mount right? ^^
                                how does it feels? good? addicted?

how about you, change the G.M every week and give change to your assistant guild to feel the horse? sure u won't do it. cos u got addicted with the horse, and won't share or rolling the turn for guild advantage.. you talk like you the G.M is the only reason u won the war?

without your member you're nothing..

before you talk like this, you better show to people in this thread that this week and next week, u share that +100 mount to ur assistant guild, let say u got 4 assist, then your turn is next month.. sure u wont do it. u want that mount every week!! cos its a 30k++ balens worth mount!!

Comment

Working...
                                X