No announcement yet.

The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks already, and guild master of my server own it every week.. so it's permanent.. lol

+100 is too much GM. too much.. and it's special mount, the stat's stacked with other mount..

u said gonna change it, but i see u guys act nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by R21123155 View Post
      3 weeks already, and guild master of my server own it every week.. so it's permanent.. lol

+100 is too much GM. too much.. and it's special mount, the stat's stacked with other mount..

+99999999
      i hate this so much , why only G.M got the credit ? like they can do everything alone ...
      make another mount +60 or +70 stat for winning guild member , but both those special mount not working in Guild Battle to make it fair , how is it sound ?
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Mount too overpowered. Stats should be reduced.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R21123155 View Post

there is a day where they lost it until war is won again.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqq and MORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ YOU CRY BABY AZZ WIPES F OFF G M SHOULD ONLY GET IT

Comment

The way the guild battle/guild war is set up, promotes guild merges. If, say, second, third and fourth placed guildmasters received a temporary mount (but reduced stats), it *may* cause more shifting than merging/collapsing.

I agree though - one person is *not* a guild. Either kill the mount outright or reduce the stats (to +10? +20?) but give all members the mount.

Comment

In my opinion I think that mount should go to the MVP of the final battle win or lose side.
                They can make up the stats for the person with most wins + most damage
                If they can make up a bogus MVP title for battle grounds they can put it to good use and use the MVP title for guild battle.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  The way the guild battle/guild war is set up, promotes guild merges. If, say, second, third and fourth placed guildmasters received a temporary mount (but reduced stats), it *may* cause more shifting than merging/collapsing.

I agree though - one person is *not* a guild. Either kill the mount outright or reduce the stats (to +10? +20?) but give all members the mount.
                  Guild wars doesn't actually promote guild merger. To some extent yes, but at some point some people gonna leak out. Why?
                  Because there is a limit of 50 people to bring in guild wars. There will be people that is constantly left out if the guild is overcrowded.
                  People will jump ship to other guild just to be able to participate. This will become more pronounce as server merger starts. That is when the real headache for the guild masters begin.

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
                    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqq and MORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ YOU CRY BABY AZZ WIPES F OFF G M SHOULD ONLY GET IT
                    I'm not cryin', i beat my guild master even he use that therion, and he can't beat me even he use that therion..
                    it's just not fair, 100+ is too much, it's not 100+ patk, pdef,mdef, or hp. its 100+ strength / Int, armor, endurance = 400 Patk 400 mdef pdef, 2000 Hp.

later u will know when upgrading +100 each stats become more harder n harder. and G.M just got +400 for all stats total for free..

anyway, you must be one of guild master of a weak server that enjoy this advantage..right?

P.S:

Originally posted by R2CS_Macjay View Post
                    Upon further discussions we have already consider this suggestion/issue. Kindly wait for the update for the changes to be implemented.
                    Dear G.M, u said u already discuss this problem with the developer team, it was more than 3 weeks ago.

where's the change?
                    Last edited by R21123155; 12-16-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                      Guild wars doesn't actually promote guild merger. To some extent yes, but at some point some people gonna leak out. Why?
                      Because there is a limit of 50 people to bring in guild wars. There will be people that is constantly left out if the guild is overcrowded.
                      People will jump ship to other guild just to be able to participate. This will become more pronounce as server merger starts. That is when the real headache for the guild masters begin.
                      I respectfully disagree. Players might leak out but it's usually the top 50 BR/skilled players. There are some top guilds that can afford to rotate - but when the proverbial shiz hits the fan, it's BR/skills. As long as no breakups or social engineering occurs, it's unparalleled dominance.

Comment

here is why the guild master should get it.
                        1. he/she invested the 200k on the very first day when farming up that much gold isn't possible
                        2. even if you make that guild there is no garentee that it will become the number 1 or even top 10 depending on how big the server is.

if you make it make that mount for every member of you guild then why not mkae it for every one who does BGs, why not everyone who is 40, why not just make it for everyone who managed lvl 2 cause they cleared out some of them bears.

so if you want that mount, you are going to have to wait for a new server and dish out some cash for it and even then it may happen but if it doesn't will you try again. and when you consider the feat that 1 person on the new server is going to make a guild that is stronger then all the other guilds they should be compensated for it. and to the members of the guilds it's not like you don't recieve a bunch of honor/insignia, whips, and soul shards each and every week. and sometimes you don't need to be the one who spends the most cash to be that guild leader, you just need to pick people who contribute to the guild, and merge other guilds looking for more rewards.

ps i'm not a guild leader before you start hating on the idea that i might own it since i'm defending the idea of the GM getting it

maybe they should make it more like other special mounts, but i guess if it was like that then people wouldn't join new servers with the dreams owning that small reward each week.

perhaps you guys could hold your guild hostage get the top 20 member to say they will join the 2nd ranked guild if the GM don't rotate guild masters each week but i suppose rules would need to be set who is choosen

Comment

Originally posted by vondy View Post
                          here is why the guild master should get it.
                          1. he/she invested the 200k on the very first day when farming up that much gold isn't possible
                          2. even if you make that guild there is no garentee that it will become the number 1 or even top 10 depending on how big the server is.

if you make it make that mount for every member of you guild then why not mkae it for every one who does BGs, why not everyone who is 40, why not just make it for everyone who managed lvl 2 cause they cleared out some of them bears.

so if you want that mount, you are going to have to wait for a new server and dish out some cash for it and even then it may happen but if it doesn't will you try again. and when you consider the feat that 1 person on the new server is going to make a guild that is stronger then all the other guilds they should be compensated for it. and to the members of the guilds it's not like you don't recieve a bunch of honor/insignia, whips, and soul shards each and every week. and sometimes you don't need to be the one who spends the most cash to be that guild leader, you just need to pick people who contribute to the guild, and merge other guilds looking for more rewards.

ps i'm not a guild leader before you start hating on the idea that i might own it since i'm defending the idea of the GM getting it

maybe they should make it more like other special mounts, but i guess if it was like that then people wouldn't join new servers with the dreams owning that small reward each week.

perhaps you guys could hold your guild hostage get the top 20 member to say they will join the 2nd ranked guild if the GM don't rotate guild masters each week but i suppose rules would need to be set who is choosen
                          here is why

the guild members who won the GvG should get it along with the guild master

the guild master alone no matter how much cash he or she spends will be worthless when fighting a entire guild

unless there are some more heavy cashers in the guild the chances of a win is basicaly null

the guild master no matter how much he/she works for will never even pass the first round unless he or she has support

also a guild master is not the leader cause he/she spends alot

its cause they are respected and followed as leaders and as the commanders of an army
                          thats the reason

trust and respect makes a guild master not the amount of cash
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

As a guildmaster you have no clue how much extra time and work we have to put in especially if we are the top leader of top guild. The winning guild gets a ton of rewards for being part of the guild that master has worked his tail off to put together and keep together. Go make a guild see if you can make a number one guild and keep it that way. Before you complain about the rewards please.

Also Im not the best player on my server and the mount barely keeps me in with the top guys (cashers) why am I the Guild Master then...they respect me I protect them I put in time and work for them and if this was a huge problem there would be 50 pages on this post not a few digruntled thats unfair this is unfair whiners.

With great power comes great responsibility. Not one person has complained about me riding this horse they tell me I deserve it. I would like to offer them a trip on my horse but then they lose my protection if I make someone else GM to ride the horse everyone wants it then it becomes unfair. And who to trust with your entire guild ...their contribution you can't just pass a guild around to let a few people be king.

YOU WANNA BE KING EARN IT ..you won't get it by complaining and whining and kicking people around if you do own a guild.
                            Last edited by R25345801; 12-30-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I totally agree with you.
                              It's easy for people to underestimate all the hard work behind being a Guild Master of the nr.1 Guild. All the PM, the whining for battle, the diplomacy within your guild and between guilds. Be there everyday for guild tree, talk to everyone, help more then anyone with MP and arena, guides and advice. Organize tactics for Guild Battle, so you can stay number 1. Get all that negative energy from haters from all other guilds.
                              You do all this, everyone in the guild gets fat rewards, even though some of them haven participated in battle at all.
                              And in the end, you end up reading people whining why they don't get it too...

You guys are just pathetic...

Comment

you know with this idea the no.1 guild will never be worse than no.1 because of heavy adv which they already get from getting the no.1 rewards...you do get bonuses from being in the no.1 guild...go to the 2nd guild and wonder why your getting less honor, whips, and soul crystals every week because you aren't in no.1. :/ pls no.1 guilds members get enough benefits. Giving everyone benefits is like well now its impossible for this guild not to be no.1 with 100+ members getting free benefits gl beating that guild ever lol.
                                Server 92- King
                                Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X