The 7 days Therion - Sand Rider Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini therein horsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +500 (guildmaster- already like that- keep as is)
    +300 for all winners
    +200 for 2nd
    +100 for 3ed
    +50 4th
    +25 5th
    +10 6th
    +5 7-10

(if u gave all of winning guild huge bonus and other guilds nothing they'd never be able to catch up- this gives 2nd and 3ed a change to catch up still)

Comment

Everybody should get this hourse some play in a top guild
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

have u guys tried been a good gm ??

obv not, you all just sit doing nothing and expect rewards.

Comment

You get to keep all the stats and upgrade another horse that had the stats from the previous horse as well as the new one, do not listen to anyone who says the stats goes back to base stats... that is a lie... personally I find that the GM getting the credit pretty awesome, even if I am friends with the GM he is kind to all of us in S73 guild code, number one guild!
          and I do not understand why people complain about the time it takes to collect 6 k crypt tokens or 10 k insignia's... to me that is far more simple then anything else possible.
          also it's 2,500 k contribution per card in the guild shop or 50 Million contribution... get the numbers right.
          I am actually saving up for the Royal Steed in the Arena Shop at the moment and I already have 7.2 k Insignia's and I am as of now at the rank of Elite Warrior, and I am also only level 48... I am actually able to donate 2.5 Million gold to the guild everyday, actually I am able to donate about 3 Million without the use of balens.
          Also when I get to level 55 I should be a Crusader if not a Knight Crusader at that level and then I should also have saved about 25k insignia's.
          also I am able to complete level 60 crypt, but that is as far as I can get, so I only collect 64 tokens per day.

Going back to what I was saying before, won't the super horse or as it should be called the Therion Sand Rider be an advantage to the guild due to the fact we will have a super player in the guild able to take out any foe on the opposing guild, also on my server there is a guild officer in the guild that I am in who is by far stronger then every player on the server and she is one amazing mage!

Although out guild leader has power as an archer, he is probably the second strongest player on the server as well... so no one doubts his power, aside from that he found a way to glitch the Therion Sand Rider to make it permanent even if he has only one card.

He explained it to me at one point in time a few days ago, but I forgot how he said he did it.

Sincerely
          Betabehemoth Level 48 Mage, getting stronger everyday!

Comment

everyone who actually thinks it should go to a gm only cause they have a better job to do.. kiss my white royal ***
            This is entirely ******** and makes the game even more unbalanced.. even if it is only 1 player. Prolly the one with the most cash spend aswell if he's the nr 1 guild master. Not prolly ALWAYS.
            U should srsly consider other things to give to a GM only.. like 1 mount whisp extra or something not a whole ****** mount with 100+ all statts.. this guy is now unbeatable on my server. Just because of 1 silly mount.
            Really really fair compared to the other thousands of ppl working their *** of for a better mount. And yes prolly on each server the guildmaster will just keep it cause the same guild is on nr 1 each week. Why dont they bother doing anything about that instead? Like give the mount everything but the nr 1 gm. They guild is alrdy the strongest why make it even stronger? U are srsly looking it from a wrong direction. Wauw they spended 200k the first day or 2.. lvl'd there *** off for it so? Thousands of other ppl are doing the same. My opinion delete the damn mount or give a chance to all players to have it.

Comment

trash talk. U got officers and gm assistance for that. just trash talk. The only thats pathetic is your ****** statement capish?

Comment

I personally think the therion is way over the top in stats and creates a huge imbalance in the game. Also creates hositility amongs the guild members. If they do change such a thing this should be the sole reason to change it. It shouldn't be changed for any other reason besides imbalance issues and drama in guild. I think the mount should either have no stats meaning just for show kind of thing, or have the stats reduced to +10 or 20 each instead of +100. Don't get me wrong I love having the horse with +100 stats on it but then it becomes a necessity item to have.

If your revival guild ends up beating you in the next GB and you can't simply win the GB again due to lack of activity in guild or something else than you really take a hit in the game. I don't think such a huge imbalance should be in the game. The winners deserve a better prize yes but they can still have a better prize being in first place with out having OP stat horse. Give him a small stat or horse as I stated, just a horse that looks really cool, or give them more whips,shadows, golds, darus, or any other kind of prize.

Comment

If everybody in the guild should get the mount non should can win over them again. Mount give 4-5k br easy.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Wishcrick View Post
                    Dear GM.

I think this is too much. give that kind of super strong mount to one player? only for guild master of number 1 guild on guild battle?

how if the guild won every week? it means the Guild master will have permanent of that super mount rite?.
                    Yup that's exactly what's happened in S130 from week 1 .. and I would guess its the same on other servers. One guild sucks in all the top players and then that ONE guild master (probably an uber balen buyer) gets the "7 day" prize for a lot longer than 7 days.

Solution: you can only have the mount for 7 days, period. The card appears in the guild vault after that, so if you win it again, you can give it to someone else .. once. A rotating prize among the top guild, sure, but it must rotate or else nerf the stats more like a regular permament mount (example, jaguar)
                    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

To be honest, the guild master keeps the guild running, distributes GB chests, promotes activity within the guild, and probably puts more work into the guild than any other Guild Member, so stop being selfish, improve your gems/academy research/ refine your
                      gear there's so many other ways to improve your in battle performance rather than relying on your mount..... don't take your guild for granted.... if your guild master couldnt keep it running think of the benefits you'd lose...

Simple logic would tell you this one......
                      Name: Amethyst
                      Server: Null s290
                      Class: Archer
                      Level: 59
                      Battle Rating: 46K
                      Current Title: Sylph Trainer
                      Guild: Devils Own

~.~ Respect Few, Fear None ~.~

Comment

Originally posted by IG.Retrospect View Post
                        To be honest, the guild master keeps the guild running, distributes GB chests, promotes activity within the guild, and probably puts more work into the guild than any other Guild Member, so stop being selfish, improve your gems/academy research/ refine your
                        gear there's so many other ways to improve your in battle performance rather than relying on your mount..... don't take your guild for granted.... if your guild master couldnt keep it running think of the benefits you'd lose...

Simple logic would tell you this one......
                        Simple logic will also state, the people have moved on since this topic was over 6 months ago -_-'
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                        X