Bloody inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody inferno

Please remove that ridiculous stun from bloody inferno. It makes it impossible for smaller toons to even beat 3 levels. By time the stun stops, you get stunned again. I'm 850k br and went with some lower br toons and couldn't even get past level 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	1773628

I know that feeling, sometimes its almost time for reset and you try to solo, but no, you have fairies flying on your head, so annoying -_- . I just stopped bi altoghether though, dont do pvp stuff anymore so get mount only when trying to pass a new sky trail level.

Comment

A group of higher BR won't help that much if you can't nuke the boss within 2 rounds.

Once the slow runs out, the ones with AoE stun will stun lock the ENTIRE team.

And let us not go into Adam, the 1 shot kill all wonder. He is more difficult than the entire L6 bosses combined, and he is only L5, simply because of that 1 attack he has that kills or stuns everyone.

Comment

Higher br groups aren't bad but when you are with 3 others that are under like 600k it's nearly impossible. Not only that, but removing the respawn when someone dies makes it that much harder.

Comment

Working...
        X