Empire truncheon from TItan Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire truncheon from TItan Shop

So finally we get Titan Wars, and I'm scouting the panel to check things out. From what I can see at first glance, Titan crystals reward is the same as glory crystal reward, meaning that an average earn from prelims will give around 650 titan crystals. Now considering that an empire truncheon is 7 crystals , means a player who doesn't qualify for finals will be able to upgrade medallion to level 2 in aproximately 5 months, exluding other events. Based on this I would presume it would take a decade or more to max out the medallion. Now I haven't really estimated the time needed to max out other things based on the stuff we get for free, but I'm pretty sure this is in top 3.
    Please say I'm wrong and correct me lol.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Can you post ss of shop items?

Comment

Based from my experience from a different publisher (truncheon cost 10 titan war tokens here, we just had 3rd titan war), this is pretty much spot on. Unless you pay huge balens into the wager every month or you make finals (preferably top 16) every month, it will take you a while to get medallion to level 2 from there on it just gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Can you post ss of shop items?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	1713625

Name:	pag 2.jpg
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	1713626

Name:	rewards 1.jpg
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1713627

Name:	rewards 2.jpg
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1713628
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Is this supposed to be our primary source of Titan shards for red gear? 60 crystals apiece is pretty expensive when we need 300 of each per piece :/

Oh well, at least its a cheap source of truncheons and beads.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by zomglia View Post
            Based from my experience from a different publisher
            i hope you dont meant the German server. that one is closer to our wartune than the Chinese's.

btw, Kabam also co-hosted that server too.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i hope you dont meant the German server. that one is closer to our wartune than the Chinese's.

btw, Kabam also co-hosted that server too.
              its called demon slayer

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                Is this supposed to be our primary source of Titan shards for red gear? 60 crystals apiece is pretty expensive when we need 300 of each per piece :/

Oh well, at least its a cheap source of truncheons and beads.
                Well from the looks of it it'll be class wars, for ranking in bottom 100 I could've gotten 270 or so of one of the materials, while in this thing ranking bottom of top 100 is only around 50, so lol. They should've called it something else

Comment

Making finals would be 2700ish crystals, which is about 385 truncheons per month. That's not terrible but not great either.

Doubt anyone will go for the titan shard stuff since it's so much more efficient to get it from CW.

Comment

It will be relatively easier to make finals in titan war, since the number of players in finals should be 400 vs. 300 in CW. So average rewards will be slightly higher, but titan stones/iron, plus clamps & anvils are still a lot cheaper in the CW shop, so better to buy those there, and get the things you can't get elsewhere, like truncheons and BoGs.

Comment

Working...
                    X