Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

30 arena attempts per day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 arena attempts per day.

At first I thought this only Applied to arena challenges; However this refers to all day. is there anyway this can be changed to per arena challenge?

actually.. 30 a day is fair. it evens out the board for EVERYONE. some can only get to one due to actually having a life/school/job. and can't be bothered playing the game while at these things. so... right now its very fair.. they even added a second time so everyone has a chance to get all 30 in with the new adds. why is it when people get some perks, they have to always want more more more?

Comment

thumbs up for new arena

Comment

You realize you can get more in 30 attempts than you EVER would in both arena runs right? Grinding two hours on end the best i have done was 55-0. 110 x 3 = 300 +10. 30 x 15 = 450 +10. So in the end you do better

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
          You realize you can get more in 30 attempts than you EVER would in both arena runs right? Grinding two hours on end the best i have done was 55-0. 110 x 3 = 300 +10. 30 x 15 = 450 +10. So in the end you do better
          ^ This. The amount of insignias you gain now is great.

I haven't been able to do GA or BG since the update, but from what I have heard from other people the new system seems to be much better.
          In-Game Name: Drayga
          Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
          Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
          Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

PLUS now i only have to grind 30 minutes instead of 2 hours. For... more sigs? TAKE MY BALENS

Comment

better than before i supposed... 30 per day... take 30 for everyday u can enter GA and take all the 30 gone lose... you bring home 30 insignia's per day which is 1 insig per lose before update... now take all the 30 lose you bring home 150 insignia's which is 5 insig per lose... say it this is worse than before, i cannot complain or argue anymore... happy gaming....
              "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
              MiladyHime
              Archer
              [S40] Badlands
              Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

30 attempt per day.... 30min done all 30 attempt... ya i know the amount we got from this new arena is better then bfore...but we wan play....wat use if got event we cant in coz no attempt... better u do 1 time arena onli .....2 hours lol....we play a game coz we wan play it... not just see the event ....quest sure 8 hour can done..srry broken english

Comment

Originally posted by tanggam View Post
                  30 attempt per day.... 30min done all 30 attempt... ya i know the amount we got from this new arena is better then bfore...but we wan play....wat use if got event we cant in coz no attempt... better u do 1 time arena onli .....2 hours lol....we play a game coz we wan play it... not just see the event ....quest sure 8 hour can done..srry broken english
                  You realize that the attempts are just like the dungeons.. .nothing stopping you from still doing it, you just don't gain anything but the fun of doing it. So if it's just boredom or a wish to pit your skills against the other servers or just to help your friends.. you can still do it. You just don't get insignia for it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

No, 30 attempts a day is perfectly fine.
                    [S7] Serpent's Den
                    IGN: Million
                    Guild: Nizami

Comment

30 attempts is more than enough thank u very much
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

some ppl nid get some life hahah

Comment

And then you can help your Guildies out cause you have all that free time. Seems good to me. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by wifalot View Post
                            actually.. 30 a day is fair. it evens out the board for EVERYONE. some can only get to one due to actually having a life/school/job. and can't be bothered playing the game while at these things. so... right now its very fair.. they even added a second time so everyone has a chance to get all 30 in with the new adds. why is it when people get some perks, they have to always want more more more?
                            +1

Totally agree, this is the fairest method that i believe could have been used. I am so glad about this I actually sort of enjoy it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                              And then you can help your Guildies out cause you have all that free time. Seems good to me. I love it

+1 agree that its a good thing that u can go to arena without attempts. casher can also be a help to a non-casher. enough of *** kicking for a moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X