Merge suggestion / overview of servers cluster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge suggestion / overview of servers cluster

As everyone knows currently servers are splited into clusters (for rankings, bgs, cws,arena, xgb I suppose).
    Below you can see all servers in my "cluster" merge (merge date wise).

I want to point that my server 265(...) missing merge for long long time, come on 14 months ?

I think s444(...) would be good for merge with us
    we're close in sum in top 100 guilds br (9% and 12% of total r2 in this cluster)
    we're close in sum in top 100 player br (8% and 7% of total r2 in this cluster)

To compare - fresh merged servers:

S350(...) have 20% of guilds br and 20% of top 100 player br
    S3(...) have 19% of guilds br and 20% of top 100 player br

Most other servers probably won't fit because they just had merge, but prob any other server would be fine - it''s about a spark of life after merge

merge date : 05.06.2015 (0 months ago) servers: 386(389,409,412,428,431,434,437)
    merge date : 05.06.2015 (0 months ago) servers: 474(477,484,487,490,493,496,499,501)
    merge date : 05.06.2015 (0 months ago) servers: 552(556,562,572)
    merge date : 05.06.2015 (0 months ago) servers: 576(579)
    merge date : 08.05.2015 (1 months ago) servers: 3(65,69,144,147)
    merge date : 12.05.2015 (1 months ago) servers: 347(350,358,361,365,368,371,374,380,383)
    merge date : 08.05.2015 (1 months ago) servers: 564(568)
    merge date : 15.05.2015 (2 months ago) servers: 392(397,422,425,450,481)
    merge date : 12.04.2015 (2 months ago) servers: 504(506,510,512,515,518,521)
    merge date : 12.03.2015 (3 months ago) servers: 523(527,535,538,544)
    merge date : 12.03.2015 (3 months ago) servers: 546(550,559)
    merge date : 09.01.2015 (5 months ago) servers: 529(532,540)
    merge date : 16.09.2014 (9 months ago) servers: 444(447,453,456)
    merge date : 11.04.2014 (14 months ago) servers: 265(268,278,281,314,318,321,324)
    opening date: 05.06.2015 new (0 months ago) server: 587
    opening date: 28.04.2015 new (2 months ago) server: 583

BTW other publishers in same cluster:
    Kabam 26
    Kabam 44 (54)
    Kabam 67
    Ennia 1,2
    Miniclip

Server 4 cluster is also due for a merge and it has gotten pretty dead.Last merge we had i can roughly say around october last year so about 9 months ago and before that merge we had 6-7 months ago and each before before that one.. about 1 year apart.As you can see the trend after each merge the time for next one been getting less, goes according to how fast people quitting.When I have asked moderator (Esme) about what happen to old merge thread I was informed it got deleted by admins and that if we wanted merge thread that we should make a new thread about it.. to me.. not very conventional as you see others tried make a thread asking for merges and simply either ignored.. or trollified by our wonderful community here (sarcasm).I Have tried make a ticket to ask for one and reply I got is that they no longer listen to those requests that they go by statistics.One thing about their statistics that it doesn't seem to account that some people using 50 accts like there are few on my server that does (50 is exaggerating but get my point).If R2 went by how many unique i.p connected they see the count much lower than actual active toons.They have recent listened to s1 request for a merge even tho took them long time but they did and this was about over months ago.. maybe 2 months.
    So points here,
    1.R2 needs better system to track activity of server that accts for people using alts
    2.Needs to be a system where R2 open to take such requests
    3.When merges are considered need to take account that servers being merged equal in strength where everyone don't quit in a week and another merge is needed, maybe even have some decent server merge events to par with it

Comment

Originally posted by Theknight_elf View Post
      Server 4 cluster is also due for a merge and it has gotten pretty dead.Last merge we had i can roughly say around october last year so about 9 months ago and before that merge we had 6-7 months ago and each before before that one.. about 1 year apart.As you can see the trend after each merge the time for next one been getting less, goes according to how fast people quitting.When I have asked moderator (Esme) about what happen to old merge thread I was informed it got deleted by admins and that if we wanted merge thread that we should make a new thread about it.. to me.. not very conventional as you see others tried make a thread asking for merges and simply either ignored.. or trollified by our wonderful community here (sarcasm).I Have tried make a ticket to ask for one and reply I got is that they no longer listen to those requests that they go by statistics.One thing about their statistics that it doesn't seem to account that some people using 50 accts like there are few on my server that does (50 is exaggerating but get my point).If R2 went by how many unique i.p connected they see the count much lower than actual active toons.They have recent listened to s1 request for a merge even tho took them long time but they did and this was about over months ago.. maybe 2 months.
      So points here,
      1.R2 needs better system to track activity of server that accts for people using alts
      2.Needs to be a system where R2 open to take such requests
      3.When merges are considered need to take account that servers being merged equal in strength where everyone don't quit in a week and another merge is needed, maybe even have some decent server merge events to par with it
      I second this server 4 cluster needs a merge, cant remember last time there was enough parties for atoll boss to hand out those chests

Comment

can say from kabams side that -67 is still the "new server" on the block, only 18 months old now. And as it seems kabam is not gonna pop open a new euro server, we are kinda cupcaked. sure. we get new people in daily, but we keep loosin all the old players too daily. So yep. merge us and open a new server.
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Like we said last night, servers: 444(447,453,456,) is pretty active, and also a lot of alts, but not to make party's, just for the fun having more then one char.

We dont have problems making teams, like it is now, there will be 4 guilds quilify for csgb,

We have at least 150-200 active players, and then i dont count the campers below lvl 60, (based on last ranking list god descent).
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
            I second this server 4 cluster needs a merge, cant remember last time there was enough parties for atoll boss to hand out those chests
            You would second the merge as you are one and the same person. You and one of your alts. Have a nice day

Comment

It doesn't really matter; create a thousand alts to all chime in on the forum and it won't make a difference. Tons of servers from many platforms are begging for merges and being totally ignored. The server I'm on has begged for almost a year via forum, support ticket, even pm'ing mods in the hopes they could help. All we get told is "its up to the devs".

There used to be a thread for each time zone on this R2 forum for server merges. R2, showing all players how much they care, removed the thread. They won't take requests for merges and couldn't care less how many players (aka paying customers) are driven away by being trapped on dead servers. A player who was our server top at the time submitted a ticket saying he'd quit if we didn't get a merge. R2's response (paraphrase) "sorry to hear that, have a nice life" (Note: he didn't quit, but has become a lot less active and considering that his BR isn't keeping up with other cashers on the server, he's either stopped spending or massively cut back).

I don't know the costs of server merges, so have no clue why they deny players who beg for one. R2 remains silent on the issue and tells us nothing more than "its up to the devs". We have no access to the devs except through R2, so its a never ending cycle. I make screenshots and videos of how dead my server is (world boss with only 5 archers and 4 mages in attendance, arena time with nobody speaking in world chat at all for the full 2 hours, etc). Even that hasn't gotten any result beyond R2 promising the "evidence" is being forwarded to the devs for consideration. I'm sure the devs just can't wait to watch yet more videos showing absolutely nothing happening during times that should be busy. Who doesn't want to watch nothing happen for 2 hours?

Comment

there merges are based on making m ore money , for example , top cashers in server merge then cash more to stay on top , or quit and start new and drop a thousand , so show r2 how they can make money and they will merge ;p remember they don't care about anyone only your wallets so begging certain ly won't work ..
                krzycanuk

Comment

Working...
                X