Clear All

ok , just to inform u guys , I finaly found dragon den.. yaaaaay

I gues it was bad luck after all....
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      thanks for the old news bro. you forgot to mention that there are 2 dragons, tyrath(dark) and redoga (light).
      and with that explanation explain to us all.. what "LIGHT" & "DARK" has to do with other 4 resistance stats?
      electro dimension should have electro stuff in it.. not light or dark..

Comment

Originally posted by dae25 View Post
        there r 2 dragons, redoga and tyrath.. for redoga u need light resist and for tyrath u need dark.. if im right.. max u can get :P
        By the way, any idea what is the resistace of treasure thieves? I had also trroubles to kill them in my water expert dimension on lvl 20+ (I had 1200+ water res, 900k BR, so much more than what is written).

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
          and with that explanation explain to us all.. what "LIGHT" & "DARK" has to do with other 4 resistance stats?
          electro dimension should have electro stuff in it.. not light or dark..
          that's the keyword, "should". but it didnt, so deal with it.

Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
          By the way, any idea what is the resistace of treasure thieves? I had also trroubles to kill them in my water expert dimension on lvl 20+ (I had 1200+ water res, 900k BR, so much more than what is written).
          afaik they all light element.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by dae25 View Post
            on my last 2 adv dimensions i had only 1 den/dim so ye getting 0 looks possible :P
            not sure if there is any pattern on dragon dens, coz in my last expert i found like 2 dens in levels 1-15 (checked all possible spaces) and from lvl 16-30 i found like 13dens..
            I want your luck im on lvl 28 in my expert dimension now and i ahve got 5 dragons dens total... no where near your 15

Comment

Working...
            X