purgatory maze round 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purgatory maze round 6

is there something to this stage? the round after i either hit boss for 100k+ hit or after i take out his little minions i get hit for over 500k & die. no dmg buff on him or anything, only managed to pass it once since finishing class adv but that was getting lucky enough for both my gaia's delphic hits to crit & taking out 1 & 1/2 hp bars while my eud finished it with thunderer hit before getting the 1 shotted die thing.

I haven't heard any problems as of yet with this bosses level.. so lets see what we can focus on to help you get passed it.

Have you changed your astrals at all lately? Are you using the blessing wheel? Have you changed troops to a lower version/enlightenment on troops? Are you wearing a medallion? What skills are you taking in both on you and your Eudaemon? Are you trying to use potions and or milk teas from the farms magic workshop?

Can you tell us what you are doing as you go in and just know sometimes it can be a matter of a crit landing or not a crit landing.. or landing bad blows... but lets see what we can do and work this one out a bit.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

youre just not strong enough. not saying you're weak, but purgatory is no joke.
      purgatory are very hard, and resistance played a big part. on later levels high influence stat also needed to reduce the stuns.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Arlad,

Bonus cake for you today.

I had completely forgotten about the part influence and resistance played in there so thank you for bringing that back to the forefront for me as well
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I don't know for sure about purgatory level 6, but it's probably some element. Most bosses are not elemental, but a few are, so you will get hit a lot harder if you don't have the right res. If one level is giving you trouble, play around with your resistance, and see what element causes the shield effect (colored cloud in front of you) to pop up. I believe anything over 200 res will show the shield, so you can rule out several at once if you have enough good crystals. Their appearance and attack animations may give clues too. Level 6 looks exactly like the water atoll boss, so I'm going to say it's very very likely to be water.

Not all bosses will get the damage buff, but the ones that don't have a massive delphic attack (level 18 is another one, and is fire element). They will repeat the attack after a few more rounds, so as usual you have to kill them as fast as possible.

Beyond that, it's all about dps and slowing the boss. A mire rune can come in pretty handy if you have one.

Comment

astrals added holy vigor other than that all still same
            medallion never wear one,
            always use pots & scrolls in purg maze & necro
            always use blessing wheel
            had my water res up to 484 using gaia. was getting hit for less than 10k a hit up until this one shot thing :/ will try to get screenshot tomorrow if possible & happens again.
            eud has blessed light delphic, suntoria, restoration, damnation & thunderer always, i had arrow strike, multi shot, cursed arrow, incendiary shot & deep freeze(only use if back row minions are gone though)... rage rune & brutality rune.

if have the rage from stage 5 i open with brut & cursed arrow then multi arrow & arrow strike untill back row gone in which case deep freeze, or until sylphs up, if awaken then use devour soul(hitting the boss for 105k today) to get my hp back up then brut rune & endless engulf(one crit one normal hit today) dropping boss down to just under last bar today before it killed me

didn't know whether its supposed to do the big hit within a time limit before getting buffed up like necro does. if its just a case of needing more dps ill wait a while to get my atk up then try again
            mire rune only rune haven't got yet
            thanks for the quick responses :P

Comment

i think with ur BR is lvl 6 just ok.. i noticed in purg maze, that some bosses just enrage without any enrage buff showing..
              like for me was long time problem passing lvl 18, after 12 rounds or something like that boss start hitting me for insane amount of dmg (vary 200-600k dmg depends on my resist ) and finished me kinda quickly.. was probably some invisible enrage buff, coz nothing was showing on him.
              my br at that time was around 1m.. anyway i passed it later with some buffs on, maxed fire resist( my guess it was fire boss if im not wrong)
              anyway.. what helps in purg maze?
              a.) max 1 kind of resist , like when u goin with herc/eve, max electro resist with crystals, ideal when u have some electro dimensions. it works generaly in every PvE encounters, except few ones where some bosses r doing certain element type of dmg, like in sky trail, gods descent, etc.. will help u alot. but ye max is 800resist - 90% dmg reduction
              b.) use hades/gaia . as u noticed, there r usually some monsters around boss so its hard to hit boss unless u killed all monsters or have aoe.. and after u killed them, and u not strong enough, boss will usually enrage and kill u. so basically, 1 fight just afk and save ur awake/rage for next round.. then start with normal aoe, awake ur gaia- , brut rune - death harvest, delphic, devour soul if u low, and so on.. if ur guard dies fast, equip with just aoe skills.
              c.) if u cant kill it before enrage, what i did, was just tanking his enrage and healing myself with triton/shields/rune and slowly killing him
              d.) warrior call, milk help too :P
              Last edited by dae25; 06-08-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X