Problems never end...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems never end...

ok.. today after login and after Academy Blesing I noticed my BR droped for cca 12K ....
    like academy didn't put all numbers there...
    last night my BR was 1013000 , now 1001000 . my HP Droped.
    All mounts on number.. nothing is missing.
    This is third time I got nerfed my stats. First two times was few months ago with PDEF , nerfed for 10K now HP... What is happening??

http://prntscr.com/7ew04g

http://prntscr.com/7ew0gr
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Are you absolutely sure no temporary mounts have expired? If you were vip and now are not the panda would vanish. Have you lost any titles? Have you perhaps changed any astrals and forgot to change them back? Have you a different eudaemon equipped? have you perhaps messed around with the eudaemons socketed gems or any of your socketed gems?

I know the questions may sound silly but I am just trying to help find the cause of this with you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

as magik said, im almost sure, u missed something.. temp mounts expired, titles lost, astral changed/unequiped, switched sylph, sylph gear, medailon expired etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Are you absolutely sure no temporary mounts have expired? If you were vip and now are not the panda would vanish. Have you lost any titles? Have you perhaps changed any astrals and forgot to change them back? Have you a different eudaemon equipped? have you perhaps messed around with the eudaemons socketed gems or any of your socketed gems?

I know the questions may sound silly but I am just trying to help find the cause of this with you.
        As I stated , nothing is missing , no titles runs out , all mounts on number , VIP still active.
        didn't change astrals , didn't socket any diferent gems , didn't touch my sylph , didn't touch my eudemon. My Medalion is still 104 days active

usualy I log in and press 1 click blessing... my BR jumps to 1 million and 13K , today only 1 million and 1K , so i open my inventory and see my HP is missing for 10K , and on my eudemon missing 5K BR .
        Few minutes ago I have upgrade 2 passive skills on eudemon and gain few K BR... I upgraded matk and Mdeff % ...
        Alchemist

S-287
        1M+BR Mage

Comment

I have the same problem

I made a SS before and after rank reset and headed for the support

I had the same stupid answer

"was not detected problem please check temporary mount or titles"

we all have 3 different br:

rank, in game and in guild rank

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
            As I stated , nothing is missing , no titles runs out , all mounts on number , VIP still active.
            didn't change astrals , didn't socket any diferent gems , didn't touch my sylph , didn't touch my eudemon. My Medalion is still 104 days active

usualy I log in and press 1 click blessing... my BR jumps to 1 million and 13K , today only 1 million and 1K , so i open my inventory and see my HP is missing for 10K , and on my eudemon missing 5K BR .
            Few minutes ago I have upgrade 2 passive skills on eudemon and gain few K BR... I upgraded matk and Mdeff % ...
            girgle what medallion are you wearing? Is it a Mythic Dragon medallion? if so can you check and see if you have to feed it some insignia? While the medallion will not expire the stats will run out after a time unless it is fed with more insignias. I have seen people have that problem before and am wondering if that may be the case in this instance?
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well.. happened to me few times too, was 100% i didnt touch anything, so was mad too that my br went down for some reason, but everytime soon or later i found out what was it.. so was kinda happy that i didnt bother anyone with it again and not looking like fool :P
              ye there r many bugs in game, but i dont think losing random number of ur BR just from blue is one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                girgle what medallion are you wearing? Is it a Mythic Dragon medallion? if so can you check and see if you have to feed it some insignia? While the medallion will not expire the stats will run out after a time unless it is fed with more insignias. I have seen people have that problem before and am wondering if that may be the case in this instance?
                http://prntscr.com/7exq22 here....
                Alchemist

S-287
                1M+BR Mage

Comment

If you switch gear between sylphs you could end up putting the wrong one on by mistake, it would add up to quite some HP, if you haven't checked.

Comment

Okay so it is not the medallion, thank you for checking that.

Could it be skills or passives? Have you changed your skills lately or had a different skill set on if dual skills? Could you have shifted gear about on your sylphs? Did you change troops or mess around with the troops enlightenment any? Did you play with single gems to dual gems any, some of those can affect stats be it up or down. Have you been refining your clothing? Doing so can cause stats to fluctuate be it up or down depending on failure or successes.

I am really running out of ideas but I am trying to exhaust anything I can think of to figure this out for you.

Comment

happened to me once or twice.. *blush* i was fuming what the h happened xD turns out i equipped the wrong troop my matk (along with the whole BR gig) dropped.. had recruited and equipped angels instead of those new ones, which have MATK enlight.. -_-"
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Ok , my stats just came to normal state, I have cleared cache and problem was somehow fixed.

got my HP back http://prntscr.com/7ey3du
                        Alchemist

S-287
                        1M+BR Mage

Comment

your BR is the same as rank now?

Comment

*laughs* Believe it or not that was going to be my next, last and final suggestion. After exhausting everything else I figured it would have to be a display issue if anything. Regardless thanks for letting us know it has been sorted out and happy gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnestrupede View Post
                              your BR is the same as rank now?
                              no , its slightly biger
                              Alchemist

S-287
                              1M+BR Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X