Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Wars Registration

Well, this is a mess.

One of our party members dcd as we registered - and never got asked to confirm his place once online again (like the others did). So we are now registered as a party of three instead of four. There is no facility to correct this.

We tried to do it again, in case the whole registration had failed - but it said we were already registered. The person who dcd is not registered however - he still has the "sign up" button displayed, whereas the other three have the "duel" button displayed.

This is a major design flaw as far as I concerned. I would appreciate one of the moderators taking this up with the devs as a matter of urgency. Ticket number 48595013.

Thank you.
    Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 06-09-2015, 07:53 AM. Reason: Addition of ticker number

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FireAndIce
    Mage
    2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
    Kabam S8
    Legends
    Moderate casher

Titan registration flaw

I totally agree with you. i'm registered by someone else during a TH hunt last week & I don't even know who is my team & I cannot undo it. My desired team is waiting for this to be fixed! Oh I hope someone can help me!

Comment

I've had a zero response - complete silence - just wonderful..... not! Too late now I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

That's not an R2/Kabam Wartune ticket number, though...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

weird that the registration was ending 6/9 and I was able to register today. At least I got the message in chat saying that my party was registered.

Comment

I am unable to register for titan wars? It is tomorrow. someone mentioned the registration ended on 06/09? please pass it along some folks have jobs and such and may want to put registration end on x date along the same line as when it starts so people do not miss this. I know a few other shave also.
            Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

a lot of players have issues with this... someone register someone during treasure hunt or dragon invasion or players got DC... I have same problem...
              so I will skip this titan war... sending tickets don't help.. all I got for answer is automated mail with some "warning" ...

support for this game is badest I ever seen.
              Alchemist

S-287
              1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                That's not an R2/Kabam Wartune ticket number, though...
                It was the number I was given once I pressed submit (Kabam server).

I have received a response.
                Last edited by Whakapono; 06-11-2015, 05:39 PM. Reason: edited out ticket content

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                FireAndIce
                Mage
                Kabam S8
                Legends
                Moderate casher

Comment

Thank you for the update in the ticket. Looks like the folks in charge are aware of the current issues, and are in need of some fine tuning. For those of you who have not yet competed, good luck!

Things I can clarify:

- When 19:55 server time approaches, open 'Titan War' screen and 'Duel'
                  - You will be put in a room with your team (no need to party up before entering)
                  - If someone doesn't show up, your party is still able to compete
                  - There were people signing up for Titan wars while it was on, to enter last few battles. Whether or not this is meant to happen is yet to be confirmed.
                  - Wagers are for a 'random party' picked by the system, and similar style to Class Wars

If I've missed anything, I will edit this post accordingly
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Support - or lack thereof

Support responded to me on a ticket I had lodged - their answer did not address the question I had, so I replied to the "helpful elf"... and have now received this a couple of days later:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@r2games.com

Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
                    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain r2games.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c03::1a].

The error that the other server returned was:
                    452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct
                    452-4.2.2 the recipient to

Over quota ..... that about says it all concerning the state of this game and its very poor support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage
                    Kabam S8
                    Legends
                    Moderate casher

Comment

The mail issue has been reported.

Have you tried going clicking on your ingame GM button and checking your ticket that way? (to the right there should be an option to 'Check Old Ticket').

I know nothing can be done for this titan wars, however thank you for your report, it has been noted for something they could work on for the next.
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 06-12-2015, 05:10 PM.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thanks for that.

This particular one that I posted above was about another issue though - a purchase not registering on the Wheel of Prosperity. I will try as you suggest and go via the GM button, however I was trying to reply to their response - and it was my reply that is not being delivered to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage
                        Kabam S8
                        Legends
                        Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
                        X