Stun Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun Skill

anyone else noticed that stun skill doesnt work, not holy seal but class' skills like mage's icebolt

icebolt has worked on me

Comment

I can concur. While the skills may say a 100% chance to stun, there is more text to it then that. The skill of Icebolt, which I had to dig around to get reads, "The actual percentage and turns are based on the influence level of both sides" This means it is also taking your influence stat into account. So the higher that stat is the better the chance that it will be stunning the opponent I believe.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

well u didnt tell us where it dont work? in pve or pvp.. in pve many bosses r immune to stun, and in pvp as mentor said, depends on ur influence..
        not exactly sure what % chance , but higher ur influence compared to ur enemy, chances u will stun him r better :P
        and in this case icebolt deff works, was stuned many times by it :P

Comment

It also depends on the level of your skill. Lv1 is only 20%? or so chance of it even working (+ the influence difference, that would probably make the skill hardly ever stun in pvp), goes up 20% each time... lv5 100% (+ influence difference, far greater chance of stunning, unless you're sitting on lv0 or something inf)

Comment

100% working in ToK. making NM much easier.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X